7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2011 6:28 AM by murdermachinex RSS

Der Riese Black Ops Zombie Spawn Glitches

dastealth
So anyway me and a friend were playing Der Riese on Black Ops. About Round 19 we noticed that for some reason the round wouldn't end. We searched the entire map, shot everything. But still could not find the last zombie. We could hear it but couldn't see it anywhere inside or outside the map. So eventually we decided to try for a nuke from the teleporters and eventually when we got one the round ended becuase we blew up the zombie. Also another time when I was playing, we had killed all but 1 zombie which we had made a crawler. After turning the song on, we decided that we should go Pack-A-Punch because we had heaps of money and no ammo left. Anyways when we got the PaP room the song stopped playing and out of nowhere 2 swarms of zombies came and killed us, one from each exit. This was really wierd for us because it was like 3 minutes before we had made the last crawler.

Just wondering if either of these 2 things has happened to anyone else
  • Re: Der Riese Black Ops Zombie Spawn Glitches
    AtR ZacAttack
    happened to me once
    never spawned so we all quitted
    If you watch   the-relaxing-end's youtube vid of him going to 76 on der reiase. In the beginning he mentions that this was a problem on multiple game while trying to go for the world record. Also time outs were an issue.

Now some one else holds the record.Forget his name but I've played with him and he's damn good.
    Unfurtunitly the connection of the game we were playing was poor, so we didn't go to far.But more fun then randoms.[ he was my friends friend ]
    xtundra-

da stealth wrote:

About Round 19 we noticed that for some reason the round wouldn't end. We searched the entire map, shot everything. But still could not find the last zombie. We could hear it but couldn't see it anywhere inside or outside the map.

This happened to me and my friend on "Five", it was the end of round 2 or 3 and we could hear the last Zombie, but we couldn't find him.

We looked around and I walked by the wall that has the clocks (http://i52.tinypic.com/2ez7c74.jpg) and I got hit, I looked around and saw that the Zombie was inside the wall running. We could only see his arms as he was running and hitting us. We eventually were able to shoot him through the wall.

da stealth wrote:

After turning the song on, we decided that we should go Pack-A-Punch because we had heaps of money and no ammo left. Anyways when we got the PaP room the song stopped playing .

This happens to me everytime I play Der Riese.

Not sure what causes it.
    The first glitch has happened to me. You really wasted your money on the Nuke though. You can just wait for him to respawn. It'll only take a minute or two.
    dastealth

MurderMachineX wrote:

The first glitch has happened to me. You really wasted your money on the Nuke though. You can just wait for him to respawn. It'll only take a minute or two.

We waited 5 mins heard him die off then another one spawned and did exactly the same thing. Our only choice was to get a nuke
    TheCoolPainguin
    Were you playing online? I'm thinking that might happen because of the lag...

da stealth wrote:

MurderMachineX wrote:

We waited 5 mins heard him die off then another one spawned and did exactly the same thing. Our only choice was to get a nuke

Oh. Never had that happen...