1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 142 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2011 9:45 AM by Wess-L Go to original post RSS
  • 120. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    Roon1
    No you should not. Read my previous posts to ascertain why  !
  • 121. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    aaces101
    It is most definitely out of hand. 100% the worst part of this game for me.
  • 122. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    get better death, wasn't much to read around here yesterday.
  • 123. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    Death8u4u

Hit_em wrote:

get better death, wasn't much to read around here yesterday.

Thank you.  Just re-hydrating myself at this point.  Starving too, but hell if I'm going to cook up food while I'm still feeling gross lol.  Need to do some cleaning, shower, etc, and then I can finally try out some food.  
  • 124. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    Viper9424
    i quit only if i get thrown ina  game late and i havent even picked my class and my team is losing bad, ill let it kick me, also i will leave the game if i get stuck ona team with shitty players who die 15-25 times a FN match which allow dogs and hueys and such, am i the only player whos smart enough and good enough whos going to die 0-5 times a match? i mean seriosly are people retarded? the more deaths u have the better chance other team has for higher kill streaks 
  • 125. Re: If you quit you should be punished.

DZ06LT wrote:

I am sick to death of people raging/dashing as soon as the going starts to get even remotely tough. Its ridiculous that people can keep doing this and yet all they get is a loss (considering 90% of people dont give two sh!ts about WLR).

Future COD games need some sort of penalty system to deter this incessant infatuation people have with being a *****. Something like the system Uncharted 2 has where you lose cash and rank if you rage quit a lot.

Dont get me wrong everyone needs to quit sometimes. Which is why you would only get penalised for repeated quits and the more you quit the worse the penalty. So at first it could just be a time penalty of about one minute and if you continue to quit you receive a more severe punishment.

Im not bothering reading anything else apart from this post - whereas I have everything against people rage quitting just because they are getting a hiding you also have to factor in - try going into a domination map where no one is attempting to capture flags, demolition where you are getting spawnkilled, teamdeathmatch where the other team is trying out hiddenmasters - not exactly fun. Now that aside as frustrating as it is still doesn't warrant a rage quit but absolutely every time if the lag is so bad that you have no chance in hell of buying a kill then see you later I'm gone. 9/10 this is when I am host and I will not put up with it. I don't mind being outgunned but lag is an issue that needs to be resolved before any punishments are enforced - now what are the chances of that happening???.....
  • 126. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    sennalike

AB42 wrote:

Im not bothering reading anything else apart from this post - whereas I have everything against people rage quitting just because they are getting a hiding you also have to factor in - try going into a domination map where no one is attempting to capture flags, demolition where you are getting spawnkilled, teamdeathmatch where the other team is trying out hiddenmasters - not exactly fun. Now that aside as frustrating as it is still doesn't warrant a rage quit but absolutely every time if the lag is so bad that you have no chance in hell of buying a kill then see you later I'm gone. 9/10 this is when I am host and I will not put up with it. I don't mind being outgunned but lag is an issue that needs to be resolved before any punishments are enforced - now what are the chances of that happening???.....

I quit when I'm no scoped or 360'd, but I've said that many times before.  But the vast majority of times I quit are because of the host lag compensation thing (whatever it is).  I know it benefits some, but as many, like me, suffer to the extent where the game is unplayable.  Once I have died five times and not got a kill but shed loads of hit markers I quit, and every time, without fail, I am host.  I would only agree with any punishment if this is sorted first, and everyone is playing on a level playing field.
  • 127. Re: If you quit you should be punished.

sennalike wrote:

AB42 wrote:

I quit when I'm no scoped or 360'd, but I've said that many times before.  But the vast majority of times I quit are because of the host lag compensation thing (whatever it is).  I know it benefits some, but as many, like me, suffer to the extent where the game is unplayable.  Once I have died five times and not got a kill but shed loads of hit markers I quit, and every time, without fail, I am host.  I would only agree with any punishment if this is sorted first, and everyone is playing on a level playing field.

I agree with this. Until the connection is improved this isn't really a plausible idea. The OP was a sort of half rant as I was just incredibly frustrated at having to sit through four host migrations in one match.
  • 128. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    sennalike

DZ06LT wrote:

I agree with this. Until the connection is improved this isn't really a plausible idea. The OP was a sort of half rant as I was just incredibly frustrated at having to sit through four host migrations in one match.

We all get frustrated at times.  At least they let the host migration go through, they could easily have pulled the cable!  
  • 129. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    Ninjanabs

siIverarrow wrote:

Ninjanabs wrote:

siIverarrow wrote:

well i'm sorry if you think the game is perfect but it clearly isn't and just because something has always been in the game doesn't make it right, look how many years second chance has been there. you make it sound like rage quitting is a part of the game

wow,let me start off by saying your incredibly dumb.first of all,i dont think the game is perfect.the game has a lot more flaws that are a much bigger deal than what this joke of a thread represents.secondly,its not about right or wrong,rage quitting is part of call of duty and most fps games out there.you cant remove rage quitting,at least not entirely.third and final,go read a book...you seem to need it grandly.ya ya ya critisize me for not putting capitals in this post.at least i can read and understand a full sentence.

says the guy who is stupid enough to think you can fix hit detection

ragequitting cant be removed,matchmaking will never be fixed as long as people keep quitting games (which fyi is part of call of duty).oh and by the way,your still dumb.its funny to me how people think because i insult them,that i cant bring good arguments when in fact i just trashed you and brought undeniable arguments.keep raging.