1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 142 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2011 9:45 AM by Wess-L Go to original post RSS
  • 140. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    GeT_pOoPeD_oN-x

DZ06LT wrote:

I am sick to death of people raging/dashing as soon as the going starts to get even remotely tough. Its ridiculous that people can keep doing this and yet all they get is a loss (considering 90% of people dont give two sh!ts about WLR).

Future COD games need some sort of penalty system to deter this incessant infatuation people have with being a *****. Something like the system Uncharted 2 has where you lose cash and rank if you rage quit a lot.

Dont get me wrong everyone needs to quit sometimes. Which is why you would only get penalised for repeated quits and the more you quit the worse the penalty. So at first it could just be a time penalty of about one minute and if you continue to quit you receive a more severe punishment.

People like you who post about dumb stuff need to be punished
  • 141. Re: If you quit you should be punished.

GeT_pOoPeD_oN-x wrote:

DZ06LT wrote:

I am sick to death of people raging/dashing as soon as the going starts to get even remotely tough. Its ridiculous that people can keep doing this and yet all they get is a loss (considering 90% of people dont give two sh!ts about WLR).

Future COD games need some sort of penalty system to deter this incessant infatuation people have with being a *****. Something like the system Uncharted 2 has where you lose cash and rank if you rage quit a lot.

Dont get me wrong everyone needs to quit sometimes. Which is why you would only get penalised for repeated quits and the more you quit the worse the penalty. So at first it could just be a time penalty of about one minute and if you continue to quit you receive a more severe punishment.

People like you who post about dumb stuff need to be punished

Why are you bumping this thread?

People with a name like yours should be shot repeatedly buddy.
  • 142. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    Wess-L
    lol funny name tough^^
    wish i at least kept my gameplay dont care about them ragequiting.
1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next