1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 232 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2011 3:19 PM by Zulte Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    Ebone Capone
    Dude, are you kidding? I play alone 95% of the time and run Hardline on all my classes. You don't need ghost to be succesful, you need to be good to be succesful. Ghost is a waste of a perk in my opinion, besides getting tons of hate for using it, you're only resistent to a spy plane (I rarely see people with ghost pro). I don't think ghost is OP, but I certainly don't think a spy plane is OP either. It's balanced perfectly with the RCXD being in the same slot, Counter spy planes, sam turrets and launchers. If you seriously can't get a good score without ghost, honestly you just suck.
  • 16. Re: Spy Planes
    slipy sausage

Zulte wrote:

^ You obviouosly never played this game without being in a party.  Try it, being with 5 randoms it's almost imposssible to get an 8killstreak for your sr71.

I do it all the time, I play almost exclusively solo and I get a blackbird most games. Playing with a group just makes the game too easy. Except when you get matched with another group then its a bit of a challenge.
  • 17. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    Zulte

Ebone Capone wrote:

Dude, are you kidding? I play alone 95% of the time and run Hardline on all my classes. You don't need ghost to be succesful, you need to be good to be succesful. Ghost is a waste of a perk in my opinion, besides getting tons of hate for using it, you're only resistent to a spy plane (I rarely see people with ghost pro). I don't think ghost is OP, but I certainly don't think a spy plane is OP either. It's balanced perfectly with the RCXD being in the same slot, Counter spy planes, sam turrets and launchers. If you seriously can't get a good score without ghost, honestly you just suck.

I can, but to get 8-9-11 killstreaks you either need ghost or you need to camp. IMO. I am good without ghost not to brag by any means but I'm BETTER with ghost.  Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
  • 18. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    Ebone Capone
    Then don't run 8/9/11, I don't. I usually run 2/4/7 (Spy Plane, Napalm, Blackbird) and I get them almost every game while playing alone. Hardline really helps. You can't really expect to get 8,9,11 every game unless you play with a party or you're the freakin MarkofJ (beast youtube commentator).
  • 19. Re: Spy Planes
    GIMPED ONE

TheStigAFC wrote:

I have to agree OP, i've thought the exact same for quite a long time.  I can keep a constant supply of spyplanes in the air for my team.

In the next game you should only be able to see the enemy if you're the person who called in the spyplane.
    Maybe limit how many planes can be in the air at the same time aswell.

I remember in one match looking to the heavens to see 5 or 6 in one part in the sky.  I simply put my strella back on my ruck sack and moved on.  To hell with all that just to get 300 points and die.
  • 20. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    Zulte

Ebone Capone wrote:

Then don't run 8/9/11, I don't. I usually run 2/4/7 (Spy Plane, Napalm, Blackbird) and I get them almost every game while playing alone. Hardline really helps. You can't really expect to get 8,9,11 every game unless you play with a party or you're the freakin MarkofJ (beast youtube commentator).

I don't run 8/9/11 to be a kd whore. My kd sucks 1.64.  This is my first cod game so I sucked at first but now I'm pretty good.  I use 8/9/11 because it's the only challenge I have.  Everything else I get with my eyes closed 
  • 21. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    Ebone Capone

Zulte wrote:

Ebone Capone wrote:

I don't run 8/9/11 to be a kd whore. My kd sucks 1.64.  This is my first cod game so I sucked at first but now I'm pretty good.  I use 8/9/11 because it's the only challenge I have.  Everything else I get with my eyes closed 

Aren't you a pro.   

The fact you know your KD off the top of your head proves you don't think it sucks.  
  • 22. Re: Spy Planes
    TheStigAFC

Zulte wrote:

TheStigAFC wrote:

I have to agree OP i've thought the exact same for quite a long time.  I can keep a constant supply of spyplanes in the air for my team.

In the next game you should only be able to see the enemy if you're the person who called in the spyplane.

That's a good idea and a bad idea at the sametime, because it kinda eliminates the team killstreaks, the killstreaks that help your whole team like a blackblird.

True, but then maybe more people would go for a Blackbird. Maybe have a Blackbird as a 7 killstreak.
    I'd take spy planes out of the game but while there still in i'll keep abusing them. 
  • 23. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    That6uy420p
    Wow, is today our regularly scheduled Complain about Ghost day? I thought that was reserved for Mondays.
  • 24. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    Zulte
    Everyday is the day to troll I assume.
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next