1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 232 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2011 3:19 PM by Zulte Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered
    Zulte

    VTi wrote:

     

    lilsweat wrote:

     


    Flak Jacket is easily my favorite. However I don't really feel that any one perk is the best. When used to their maximum potential, each perk is incredibly useful and irreplaceable.



    I actually agree - although for Dom, FJ pro was invaluable.

    But now I classes that utilise all five tier 1 perks.

    3 FJ class, 2 Ghost, 2 Hardline, 2 Scav and 1 LW.

    Depending on opposition, I will pick a class accordingly - good to mix and match I think.

    BTW - online tonight for some stomping?



    I do the same mix and match too, but I feel I do worse without ghost right away while playing solo.
    Like the hardline guy said a few posts above, ghost became almost a must for me.  And when I want to perform at my best I use ghost.  But when I'm fooling around not caring about my score that certain match I try new things.  I'm not that type of idiot who will use ghost with everything like MPL rapid fire.  Heck no I'll slap some scavanger on that.
  • 41. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    VTi wrote:

     


    BTW - online tonight for some stomping?


    I'll be on sometime. I tend to forget about the time difference and don't get on until late at night here, but I should be on around 11-midnight your time tonight.



    Sounds good mate - we'll keep a spot free for the Dom Monster! :P
  • 42. Re: OverPowered Spamming Spy Plane
    Zulte

    imfromda305 wrote:

     

    AT SOME POINT DON'T YOU THINK THAT FOR EVERY QUESTION YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ATLEAST 3 ANSWERS!

    The game has been out for HOW LONG NOW!?!

    I don't wanna sound like mr. KnowItALL but gddmn! What is YOUR problem, how can YOU solve it!

    - I'm a rusher myself, that's why I always ASK / DEMAND my team to have counter and sam turret!
    - If they don't want to and all going 8 - 9 - 11, I'll take care of the counter or sam turret myself!
    - If I'm too gready for 8 - 9 - 11 I'll use ghost!
    - If I'm too inpatient for that extra kill and want to use hardline, I don't go to this forum to *****.. I JUST DEAL WITH IT AS IT IS MY CHOISE AND NOBODIES FAULT!

    You have to undestand the basics of this game! It is what it is! PEOPLE GAVE YOU A SIMPLE SOLUTION BUT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR GAMEPLAY OR STRATEGY THE WHOLE GAME NEEDS TO BE CHANGED!?!?!

    - shoot them down. No. I don't have time to shoot down a spy plane
    * WHAT!?!? So now you're too good for that!?!

    - And only use sam turrets if you want someone with hacker to either a) Knife it, or b) hack it.
    * THAT'S THE GAME MY FRIEND! You want their stuff to be shot down, and they don't want that to happen!

    - plus I need a pistol incase I run out of ammo in a gunfight or pick up someone's gun in the middle of the map or action, so I need to pick it up fast. Strela takes forever to pull out.
    * AND THAT IS OUR PROBLEM!?!?

    At the end of the day.. all I read is someone who isn't happy with some details of the game cos it doesn't help HIS gameplay out! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT MY FRIEND!

    You've been given all the solutions to your problem, DEAL WITH IT!



    My friend, if you read my posts good enough which I think you didn't I also said spy planes are up 24/7, in modes like domination and tdm which I play.  Shooting 1 spy plane won't make the other 10 in the sky dissapear also.  THERE WILL BE ALWAYS 1 UP IN THE SKY.  And it's pretty annoying if I can't flank the enemy without ghost.
  • 43. Re: Ghost isn't OverPowered

    Zulte wrote:

     


    I do the same mix and match too, but I feel I do worse without ghost right away while playing solo.
    Like the hardline guy said a few posts above, ghost became almost a must for me.  And when I want to perform at my best I use ghost.  But when I'm fooling around not caring about my score that certain match I try new things.  I'm not that type of idiot who will use ghost with everything like MPL rapid fire.  Heck no I'll slap some scavanger on that.



    I've had games when I start off really bad and will continue to keep changing classes each respawn until I find the right class to combat the team I play against.

    Usually, I come across the ghosties that camp and only really move when they're spammed SPs to the point where I get annoyed, so will suprise them with a ghost flank class.

    Bad kids who play TDM (and fail), will get my HL class or Scav class.

    FJ is now usually reserved for the tough matches against a good objective team.
  • 44. Re: OverPowered Spamming Spy Plane
    DynamicStriker
    Of course ghost is overpowered. I would bet my years salary on Robert Bowling's interview when he said that Treyarch have done things in BO that IW would never do in MP, as referencing putting ghost in as a 1st tier perk with nothing else being competition like stopping power was for cold blooded. I guaran-fcukin-tee it.

    There is no reason to use anything but Ghost, I just refuse to because in my eye's and a lot of others, it is a ******* perk. Why don't big youtubers use it? Because its for *******, and is hated on.

    I personally don't give a toss what the youtube community do, but it is testament to the bad rep it gets. There is a good reason for it. People running Ghost silenced famas and second chance are weak human beings who have no place in real life, so they piss people off on COD instead.

    ^Truth
  • 45. Re: OverPowered Spamming Spy Plane
    DynamicStriker
    anyway, the majority of ghost users I see who sit in corners play like try hards, but score like scrubs. Its easy to get a 3 kd with ghost on, its just so god damned cheap though
  • 46. Re: OverPowered Spamming Spy Plane
    Zulte

    DynamicStriker wrote:

     

    Of course ghost is overpowered. I would bet my years salary on Robert Bowling's interview when he said that Treyarch have done things in BO that IW would never do in MP, as referencing putting ghost in as a 1st tier perk with nothing else being competition like stopping power was for cold blooded. I guaran-fcukin-tee it.

    There is no reason to use anything but Ghost, I just refuse to because in my eye's and a lot of others, it is a ******* perk. Why don't big youtubers use it? Because its for *******, and is hated on.

    I personally don't give a toss what the youtube community do, but it is testament to the bad rep it gets. There is a good reason for it. People running Ghost silenced famas and second chance are weak human beings who have no place in real life, so they piss people off on COD instead.

    ^Truth



    Some of what you say is true..till the end   but ghost can be used in a stragetic way.
  • 47. Re: OverPowered Spamming Spy Plane

    DynamicStriker wrote:

     

    anyway, the majority of ghost users I see who sit in corners play like try hards, but score like scrubs. Its easy to get a 3 kd with ghost on, its just so god damned cheap though



    What's your GT?
  • 48. Re: OverPowered Spamming Spy Plane
    imfromda305


    My friend, if you read my posts good enough which I think you didn't I also said spy planes are up 24/7, in modes like domination and tdm which I play. Shooting 1 spy plane won't make the other 10 in the sky dissapear also. THERE WILL BE ALWAYS 1 UP IN THE SKY. And it's pretty annoying if I can't flank the enemy without ghost.



    - I'm a rusher myself, that's why I always ASK / DEMAND my team to have counter and sam turret!
    * YOU GET THIS ONE OR NOT!?!? So if you're with a team (like I am sometimes) the whole UAV problem is GONE! GONE!

    - If they don't want to and all going 8 - 9 - 11, I'll take care of the counter or sam turret myself!
    * YOU GET THIS ONE OR NOT!? Yeah those things are up the whole time, but I bet your counter / sam can do some help too!

    - If I'm too gready for 8 - 9 - 11 I'll use ghost!
    * YOU GET THIS ONE OR NOT!? Oh wait, you already are ghost yet you btchng about something that doesn't even affect you!?!?

    - And it's pretty annoying if I can't flank the enemy without ghost.
    * THEN DON'T! I can't get in the house through the front door cos a dog is watching it.. THEN FIND AN OTHER SOLUTION TO GET IN THE HOUSE!

    Like I said.. At the end of the day.. all I read is someone who isn't happy with some details of the game cos it doesn't help HIS gameplay out! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT MY FRIEND! And boo hoo hoo you can't flank without ghost!

    So did I read the whole story good enough or am I missing something (again)???
  • 49. Re: OverPowered Spamming Spy Plane
    Ill be honest, didnt read anything before the last page of this thread, but Im going to assume that its about people spamming the spy plane, and the OP is pissed that the spy plane keeps giving his position away so he keeps dying?

    Anywho, going off that assumption, when I play with my regulars we generally have 3 people designated to run spy planes. That way, we have a spy plane up pretty much the whole match. If you are not going to use ghost, and not going to shoot down my spy planes, and not going to use Counter spy plane then you deserve to be wrecked. And then Ill get my BB and there will be no hiding from me.

    BTW I use Ghost pro too, how do you feel about that?
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next