19 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2013 3:07 PM by InterstateHustler RSS

Gay Gaymer looking for a clan

Benzene386
Hey what up, Benzene386 here. I play on PS3 and maybe some of you have run into me (I play sometimes with members of the GALz clan)
Anyway, let's cut to the chase: the gaming world can be full of gay bashing we all know that. I really don't care because it just goes to show when you dont have to talk **** face to face you have more courage and balls than you would otherwise. I'm a competitive gamer and I am looking for a clan that is the same, but also is full of open minded people... i.e. people who aren't fucktards and think the LGBT community can't point and press R1. I really haven't run into any clans exclusively for us, but I am cool with joining another clan that likes to play seriously. I'm throwing this out there too, having a gay dude in your clan could really set you apart from other groups especially if it's mixed with girls. A lot of the girl clans on here are kind of closed minded as well and won't even extend the offer even when I back them up, so I'm just browsing for now. Thanks for any help

Benzene
  • Re: Gay Gaymer looking for a clan
    hey man if your looking for a clan check out impulsegaming.info......im the leader there... i know its not a anythign exclusive clan.. but were here to make friends and meet new people and have people to play with... in real life liek a hige majority of my friends are gay..
    you can join mine PS4L
    mtdracing
    Join RGC…
    We are more than a clan…we are a gaming community.

We accept everybody
    All skill levels
    All play styles
    Whether you’re a casual weekend gamer or a 24/7 try hard beast
    WE WANT YOU!

You can move up the ranks by staying active in our forums and
    Gaming with your fellow RGC mates
    You can enjoy our:
    Podcasts
    RGC TV
    RGC Radio
    Netflix Movie Nights
    Get your sig banner made by our awesome Graphics & Design Team
    Our Event Staff organizes a Battalion League, Tournaments, RGC Game Nights, etc..

You can see if you have what it takes to make our Renegades….RGC’s best of the best.

We sponsored RGC Ambush a top 10 team in the world, they've recently performed at MLG Dallas

We are also sponsoring RGC Ambush & our own in house AM team RGC Insidious for MLG Columbus

We have something for everyone!
    So come join us!

Register at: www.renegadegaming.com

After you register put: mtdracing recruited you
    if you are a PS3 player add me on PSN: mtdracing
    MTD.34/54
    We are an active PS3 clan looking to recruit members. New initiates will have a 10 day trial period and will be assessed on activity and maturity. This is just so we have a successful clan. All rules are located on our site so please read before you apply.

We play together as much as possible, We have Game battles, clan battles and inter clan matches. Strategies and tactics will be are out forte, and we put these into practice as much as we can. We are very good at looking how to improve our game at all times.

We expect mature gamers and very active applicants. We are not so much a clan about Kill death ration but a minimum standard of at least 1.00 is expected, we accept friendly, mature and active people who will be a great asset to the clan. We have a strict age limit, so please read the rules on our site to find out all you need to know.

Please feel free to hop into the chat box after you have registered on the site and ask any questions you like.

Mike (Recruiter, Mod)
    We have a couple of girls who don't care

http://www.rateoffire.com

MTD.34/54 wrote:

We are an active PS3 clan looking to recruit members. New initiates will have a 10 day trial period and will be assessed on activity and maturity. This is just so we have a successful clan. All rules are located on our site so please read before you apply.

We play together as much as possible, We have Game battles, clan battles and inter clan matches. Strategies and tactics will be are out forte, and we put these into practice as much as we can. We are very good at looking how to improve our game at all times.

We expect mature gamers and very active applicants. We are not so much a clan about Kill death ration but a minimum standard of at least 1.00 is expected, we accept friendly, mature and active people who will be a great asset to the clan. We have a strict age limit, so please read the rules on our site to find out all you need to know.

Please feel free to hop into the chat box after you have registered on the site and ask any questions you like.

Mike (Recruiter, Mod)

seems like your clan is huge. are you the clan leader? :clan:
    MTD.34/54

peabody da fing pimp wrote:

MTD.34/54 wrote:

Mike (Recruiter, Mod)

We have about 60 members I am a Moderator and Recruiter

Also we are recruiting for zombies

My clan is not that big only about 60 members I am a Moderator and Recruiter in for the clan

Also we are recruiting for zombies now

We have about 60 members and I am a Moderator and Recruiter

SH-TBLOCK
    Well I turn the the clan threads like I do everyday and I see this post. My 1st thought, this better not be some kind of joke. My 2nd thought if this is real thread, I give a lot of credit to this person because of all the BS/bashing a gay person could take in life and on here. My 3rd thought was oh man I hope none of these trolls on here started cr@p with this guy...unless some were reported and/or deleted before I saw this post, I just want to say I am glad that only serious and adult comments have come to this thread, and I thank those who have posted and I do give cred to the person who wrote the OP. I am sure there are other gamers out there that might be homosexual (guys and girls) that never would say anything about their sexuality, so for you to be up front and honest is saying a lot of about your self-worth. I am apart of 4H and we do have a PS3 side but honestly we only have a handful on that side so we might not be the competitive fit you are looking for. I wish ya all the luck in finding the right clan for you. As for me, as in life or in-game I don't care what color or race or sex or sexual preference you are as long as you are a good person or good gamer that is all that matters...
    MTD.34/54
    Good speech SH-TBLOCK

MTD.34/54 wrote:

peabody da fing pimp wrote:

MTD.34/54 wrote:

Mike (Recruiter, Mod)

We have about 60 members I am a Moderator and Recruiter

Also we are recruiting for zombies

My clan is not that big only about 60 members I am a Moderator and Recruiter in for the clan

We have about 60 members and I am a Moderator and Recruiter

I'm new to the idea of clans so what is a moderator
    quamir
    join RGC one of the biggest clan
    wecreateourownfate

SEarching for a glbt clan for xbox.... Anyone wanna recruit me? I play for fun.... Getting better every day

if you are good at quickscoping you should join me clan LzRs btw it's Josheye

I want to start an LGBTQ clan for Playstation. I mostly play the first black ops, and my kdr is 1.35 on my old account. I just made a new online id: "LGBTQclan_JoinUs"   Add me if you want to play Black Ops and your kdr is at least 1.10.  I'm tired of the bs way people us the word gay as an insult, so I'm trying to make an outwordly homosexual clan to make the bigots eat their words.

I want to start an LGBTQ clan for Playstation. I mostly play the first black ops, and my kdr is 1.35 on my old account. I just made a new online id: "LGBTQclan_JoinUs"   Add me if you want to play Black Ops and your kdr is at least 1.10.  I'm tired of the bs way people us the word gay as an insult, so I'm trying to make an outwordly homosexual clan to make the bigots eat their words.

I want to start an L-G-B-T-Q clan for Playstation. I mostly play the first black ops, and my kdr is 1.35 on my old account. I just made a new online id: "LGBTQclan_JoinUs"   Add me if you want to play Black Ops and your kdr is at least 1.10.  I'm tired of the bs way people us the word gay as an insult, so I'm trying to make an outwordly gay clan to make the bigots eat their words.

If you play black ops, add me "LGBTQclan_JoinUs"  

If you play black ops, add me "L   G    B    T   Qclan_JoinUs"   There aren't any spaces between the letters, I had to do that so I could post this

If you play black ops, add me "LGBTQclan_JoinUs"   I want to kill some egos. Your KDR should be atleast 1.10, mine is 1.35

If you play black ops, add me "L     G      B     T     Qclan_JoinUs"   (There aren't any spaces between the letters.) I want to kill some egos. Your KDR should be atleast 1.10, mine is 1.35