1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 1,291 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2011 7:10 AM by godsmack(theoriginal) Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired

padiego wrote:

NO! skype video call, because it will be more exciting, say Nintendon't punching the screen cause hes mad at OP weapons, grom fisti...ermm...nvm.

Just want to see grom's ponytail....im obsessed about it...

again, there is the problem of not all of us having web cams, and just ask for a picture of it, jeez >.>

i basically dont have a web cam, am not going to purchase one any time soon and im not going to force anyone else too, if we can come up with an ideo to make it a video, we can, posting both the video and the MP3 seperately for those who rather have one or the other. The video will take up a LOT more data than 60-70 MB though
  • 61. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    padiego
    Then make a podcast that's 30 minutes long...heck, 15!

No one is going to listen to a bunch of randoms talk about things we already heard the most famous commentators on youtube talk about......Specially if its one hour long.

This is constructive feedback. Sorry pauly, Famas is OPs. I would like you guys to dedicate a whole 10 minutes talking about how the famas is OP...
  • 62. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    [BAR]BluRay
    Hey, I just finish listening to it. I thought you guys did a pretty decent job on it. A couple things I wanted to say though, you guys didn't really talk about MW(ii)3 expectations. I was really looking forward to that conversation but you guys just talked about the stuff you saw in the trailer and host migration. Also I must add that Bruno Mars parody at the the end was pretty cool, it did relate a lot to Black Ops Wii. Lastly I just wanna say that Nintendon't has a pretty bad ass accent and voice combined, very manly.
  • 63. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    padiego

[BAR wrote:

BluRay":32k58a0z]Hey, I just finish listening to it. I thought you guys did a pretty decent job on it. A couple things I wanted to say though, you guys didn't really talk about MW(ii)3 expectations. I was really looking forward to that conversation but you guys just talked about the stuff you saw in the trailer and host migration. Also I must add that Bruno Mars parody at the the end was pretty cool, it did relate a lot to Black Ops Wii. Lastly I just wanna say that Nintendon't has a pretty bad ass accent and voice combined, very manly.

You actually listened to the WHOLE THING!? damn.......
  • 64. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired

padiego wrote:

No one is going to listen to a bunch of randoms talk about things we already heard the most famous commentators on youtube talk about......Specially if its one hour long.

This is constructive feedback. Sorry pauly, Famas is OPs. I would like you guys to dedicate a whole 10 minutes talking about how the famas is OP...

heh i know it is and im being serious in my replys too, yes we can shorten it, but we really dont have the ability to make a live video feed of us all and by your standards, that would be one full episode of just FAMAS is OP, but we might not be doing this weekly, maybe every other week or so, so it would be much more productive to spend more time going over several different things and talking in depth, also a lot more fun if we just talk about 1 thing each episode, sure it could be more selective for people to listen to, but they might as well just watch a commentary about it on youtube. I understand what you are saying, and yes i agree, a bit shorter might be better, but 15 minutes is just to short, and you dont have to listen to it all at once, hell my old MP3 player let me put podcasts on it and it would go back to where i left off in the podcast if i changed songs and went back to it. Not meaning to rag on you, but im just trying to demonstrate the other side of the arguement

and thanks for listening, yeah we got carried away just talking about all that that we realized, hey, we might wanna actually go into other conversations for now >.<
  • 65. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    [BAR]BluRay
    I was listening to it while playing Angry Birds and Zombie Assault 3 on the PC. Both free games by the way and really fun.
  • 66. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired

[BAR wrote:

BluRay":bh3b0wtg]Hey, I just finish listening to it. I thought you guys did a pretty decent job on it. A couple things I wanted to say though, you guys didn't really talk about MW(ii)3 expectations. I was really looking forward to that conversation but you guys just talked about the stuff you saw in the trailer and host migration. Also I must add that Bruno Mars parody at the the end was pretty cool, it did relate a lot to Black Ops Wii. Lastly I just wanna say that Nintendon't has a pretty bad ass accent and voice combined, very manly.

see Padiego, a lot of people enjoyed it!

do what he did, listen to it while playing games absentmindedly 8D
  • 67. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    [BAR]BluRay

KaiserDemon wrote:

[BAR wrote:

BluRay":24eocjqd]Hey, I just finish listening to it. I thought you guys did a pretty decent job on it. A couple things I wanted to say though, you guys didn't really talk about MW(ii)3 expectations. I was really looking forward to that conversation but you guys just talked about the stuff you saw in the trailer and host migration. Also I must add that Bruno Mars parody at the the end was pretty cool, it did relate a lot to Black Ops Wii. Lastly I just wanna say that Nintendon't has a pretty bad ass accent and voice combined, very manly.

see Padiego, a lot of people enjoyed it!

do what he did, listen to it while playing games absentmindedly 8D

LOL I like how I am alot of people, and absentminded. 
  • 68. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    padiego

KaiserDemon wrote:

padiego wrote:

heh i know it is and im being serious in my replys too, yes we can shorten it, but we really dont have the ability to make a live video feed of us all and by your standards, that would be one full episode of just FAMAS is OP, but we might not be doing this weekly, maybe every other week or so, so it would be much more productive to spend more time going over several different things and talking in depth, also a lot more fun if we just talk about 1 thing each episode, sure it could be more selective for people to listen to, but they might as well just watch a commentary about it on youtube. I understand what you are saying, and yes i agree, a bit shorter might be better, but 15 minutes is just to short, and you dont have to listen to it all at once, hell my old MP3 player let me put podcasts on it and it would go back to where i left off in the podcast if i changed songs and went back to it. Not meaning to rag on you, but im just trying to demonstrate the other side of the arguement

and thanks for listening, yeah we got carried away just talking about all that that we realized, hey, we might wanna actually go into other conversations for now >.<

Troll.
    Do you have the original link? I wanna hear the rest....i must...cookies...check...soda...check....chair..check...bottle taped to.....check.

Seriously, the only game i can play absentmindedly is....Gummy bear magic medallion, but your podcast is longer than the game......
  • 69. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    @arab why would i be the one screaming QUE PASE EL DESGRACIADO!!! Haha but it would be funny.
1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next