5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2011 2:29 PM by LoW~Snipe542 RSS

Call of Duty ideas for the Nintendo ds

LoW~Snipe542
Call of Duty Black Ops is one of the best games now. The ds version is nice and has multiplayer for wifi. I was thinking about new ideas for online gaming and I thought that they should add Character Customization. Every player should have the freedom to have their own online identity. I would also have the option to choose and buy weapons. Feel free to post your ideas.
  • Re: Call of Duty ideas for the Nintendo ds
    LoW~Snipe542
    To be able to get points to buy weapons for the ds you would have to beat campaign on hard, or 10 points per kill. There would be at least 37 guns to buy
    SilentMurderer8

LoW~Snipe542 wrote:

Call of Duty Black Ops is one of the best games now. The ds version is nice and has multiplayer for wifi. I was thinking about new ideas for online gaming and I thought that they should add Character Customization. Every player should have the freedom to have their own online identity. I would also have the option to choose and buy weapons. Feel free to post your ideas.

im not trying to knock your idea down or anything but i personally think Character Customization will be a waste of memory on the already limited memory on a 3ds.  i mean, the 3ds is a powerful console from what ive heard, but i would prefer to not risk the lag for a minor detail that most people dont really pay attention to.

maybe they should add Pro perks? maybe when you choose your weapon, you can choose an attachment right after, instead of choosing a weapon that already has an attachment put on it
    SilentMurderer8

LoW~Snipe542 wrote:

To be able to get points to buy weapons for the ds you would have to beat campaign on hard, or 10 points per kill. There would be at least 37 guns to buy

i like your idea!
    A level system would be nice.
    LoW~Snipe542
    Thanks guys for posting. Mark I understand about the lagging, i'm with you on that one. When I was writing this forum i thought about the memory thing but i didn't want it to be on 3ds even though its the newest console. But if you could buy an Aug with a grenade laucher for an all purpose weapon.