1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 7:25 AM by JINX__1391 Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    daHawk

Brandaman wrote:

daHawk wrote:

sadly enough...

What's sad about playing games and making a hell of a lot of money off of it?

you're not contributing anything to society.
  • 91. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

daHawk wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

daHawk wrote:

sadly enough...

You're giving the people who watch the videos entertainment.
  • 92. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

daHawk wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

daHawk wrote:

sadly enough...

You're entertaining the viewers. Hell, what do sports players contribute to society? Comedians? Musicians?
  • 93. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

Brandaman wrote:

You're entertaining the viewers. Hell, what do sports players contribute to society? Comedians? Musicians?

Well atheletes, musicians/artists, and comedians will usually aid to the unfortunate. Many contributed (and promoted to charities) to East Africa, EQ in Japan, and other disasters. You get the point.

Not that many known YT people actually do things like this. Most rather promote their own vids and be like/fav/subscribe whores.

I think that is what Hawk is meaning by "sad".
  • 94. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

Platinumb wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

Well atheletes, musicians/artists, and comedians will usually aid to the unfortunate. Many contributed (and promoted to charities) to East Africa, EQ in Japan, and other disasters. You get the point.

Not that many known YT people actually do things like this. Most rather promote their own vids and be like/fav/subscribe whores.

What about lesser known artists? They're not really contributing to society, and they certainly wouldn't have the money to give to charities and such. They're entertaining, which is what their work is. It's contributing, everyone needs entertainment.

They also generate revenue for Google.
  • 95. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

Brandaman wrote:

Platinumb wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

What about lesser known artists? They're not really contributing to society, and they certainly wouldn't have the money to give to charities and such. They're entertaining, which is what their work is. It's contributing, everyone needs entertainment.

They also generate revenue for Google.

I'm not defending him. Just helping you understand what he said.

Noob. 
  • 96. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

Platinumb wrote:

Noob. 

Are you calling me stupid
  • 97. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

Brandaman wrote:

Platinumb wrote:

Noob. 

Are you calling me stupid

Are you saying that I am intentionally calling you stupid? 
  • 98. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

Platinumb wrote:

Are you stupid?
  • 99. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

Brandaman wrote:

Platinumb wrote:

Are you stupid?

No, but you are.