9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2012 6:25 PM by Healing RSS

Live

goman1505
What the hell is wrong with Xbox live this morning?  Anyone else not able to log in?  Went to live support and its down also.
  • Re: Live
    Had problems last night as well.  
    NHolzer
    I'm having an issue too... made a post in the general Black Ops section, but apparently I put it in the wrong spot because I'm an xBox player.  The Live website says there is a "subset" of users that will be unable to connect and are currently working on the issue... but I doubt it will be resolved any time soon.
    Kramrm77
    I can't connect either been trying for over 2hrs now keeps telling me the servers are down but according to the website their up ..wish i knew what was going on
    your not the only one experiencing that problem this morning
    goman1505
    Got on this morning with my buds and got two games in and booted in the 3rd game..last night played til 3am central time with no issues.
    warzh311ion
    Service alert
    Service Details

Xbox LIVE:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

A subset of users will be unable to connect to Xbox LIVE.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Up and Running
    Account: Up and Running
    Matchmaking: Up and Running
    Kramrm77

WARzH311ion wrote:

Service alert
    Service Details

Xbox LIVE:

A subset of users will be unable to connect to Xbox LIVE.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Up and Running
    Account: Up and Running
    Matchmaking: Up and Running

just a little suggestion maybe change the defcon settings cause its not defcon 5
    Yeah I was bummed this morning.  Some people need coffee I need me Black Ops in the morning!
    orieus
    Ya i've had this problem for weeks now! I've called Activision and they told me i had to open more ports. So i went ahead contacted my internet service provider and got them all open. It worked for a bit, and now it's doing fudge all! It's like its picking and choosing when it works! and its funny how they tell you to go to their status page, and the server appears to be immaculate! yaaaaa right. I don't get it. I have friends across the street from me who can get into multiplayer anytime without any problems so why just me? everyones pointing the finger! xbox says its activision and activision says its xbox! Fix ur dam server! I'm sick of being on the phone with both these companies for hours and hours to get no where! this is a sad day

• Sending text, voice or video messages to other Xbox LIVE members

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Windows Phone
    • Xbox 360 Console
    • Xbox.com

This is all they have up there right now.