14 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 9:08 AM by Zombie-nator96 RSS

I Figured Out The Key To The WHOLE Story (+ Teddy Is A Liar)

xXxMrEvakin2xXx
Now, this is a complete guess, but it is the most accurate guess I've ever heard or thought of.  Enjoy, and leave feedback! 

As you all know, "Teddy Is A Liar" has been written on the walls in almost every map (ALL World at War maps except for Nacht Der Untoten.)  No one has truly figured out the meaning of this mysterious saying, but I think I just did.  This will contain many spoilers from the Moon easter egg, so you have been warned!

Now, lets get a couple things straight before we continue, just so we're all on the same page.  Time travel is obvious, it's a fact in the zombie storyline that time travel has been playing a huge role throughout the entire story, even since the World at War maps, we just never knew it...

Also, it is PROVEN that Samantha is the one writing all of the things on the wall.  How do I know?  The Call of the Dead easter egg song goes like this at one part:

"...and leave it to daddy's little girl to leave the writings on the wall..."

now here's what that means:

"...and leave it to daddy's [Dr. Maxis, the father of Samantha Maxis] little girl [Samantha] to leave the writings on the wall... [Teddy is a liar, Teddy is the biggest liar of all, the dates and Illuminati writings of Verruckt, etc.]"

So, we know that A. Time travel is obvious and B. Samantha has written everything on the wall.  Now, in World at War, and pretty much every map except Moon since then, we have always thought that Samantha has been writing them from Aether, hinting at Richtofen killing her father, Maxis.  We have been wrong.  What I think she means is, and this is again, just a guess, that Edward has been lying to Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo this entire time.  In the easter egg *SPOILER* Richtofen switches bodies with Samantha, so now Richtofen is in control of all zombies and Samantha is stuck in Richtofen's body.  I believe that after Moon, they travel back in time using the teleporter and went back to EVERY place they've ever traveled to and left those writings to warn their past selves that Edward is a liar.

For some reason though, it says Teddy instead of Eddy.  Could this be Richtofen tampering with the writings so his past self could fulfill what he couldn't and take over the world?  Maybe, but either way, the point is that the gang (with their new acquaintance Samantha) has traveled back in time to leave hints so that their past selves don't do what they did, and helped Richtofen.  Don't you see?  This whole story is just a forever ending loop!  This could be the key that stopped us from completely knowing the entire story!  So, by going back in time, they are now fulfilling what they were trying to stop, and just making the same events occur over and over again.

Now, what happens to the future gang (with Samantha?) after they travel back in time?  No one knows, but all I can say is that they're probably gonna try to stop future Richtofen from blowing up the world and teleporting Maxis to Shangri-La (that's what happened to him by the way when Richtofen turned on the teleporter, Maxis went to Shangri-La and Samantha went to the Moon and got trapped in the alien device, which is how she is in Aether.) by killing the past Richtofen.  That can't happen though, because the teleporting of the two already did happen, which is why they exist in this time period in the first place, so, umm, wow this is confusing lol.  I have no clue where this story is going to go.

I explained it the best I could, hopefully someone can understand this.
  • Re: I Figured Out The Key To The WHOLE Story (+ Teddy Is A Liar)
    That's actually a good idea because that would explain why there's unlimited zombies, the clock in der reise, why richtopen always mentions being places before and always know what to do for easter eggs or what he needs, and alot of the mini easter eggs like the writings.
    Its just a never ending loop but I think when they finally finish the story they're going to have the characters teleport back in time to right when the zombies started appearing/the zombie outbreak started and end it by destroying all traces of the work done with 115 ex:the teleporters, the wunderweapons, the zombies and then it would basically go back to how WW2 actually ended with the germans having many failed super weapon experiments.
    BUMP. very interesting.
    detoxnl
    Very nice theory/find!!! 
    mephistophelez9
    Ted is short for Edward...... So perhaps Samantha called him Teddy seeing how she is a child, perhaps that's how she knows him as Teddy instead of Eddy
    fatedtitan
    Interesting, but still one problem.  Richtofen is the one that is teleported.  He teleports to Moon where he finds the pyramid device.  Then he's teleported to Shangri-la.  Dr. Shusta talks about just throwing everything out cuz he doesn't know what has happened to Richtofen and then Rich busts in and says no.  Then the explanation occurs of what happened.
    [Commented chronologically as reading]

All the maps? Surely just Der Riese.

Um, time travel had no part in the World at War maps, not even today. It was first introduced in Kino, by accident.

It is not proven. The songs are not in any shape or form "proof". The songs take interpretations, and interpretations VARY. They have NO backing. All they can do is reinforce an idea, not make one. And I have never seen that quote as such. I always saw it as "read" not "leave".

Chalk outlines were always a big thing in Zombies. They are similar to the blood writings in Verruckt. When you write in blood, it is usually your own or at least from a corpse nearby. From World at War, it's always been victims that left the writings. Victims that have since turned into Zombies.

Yeah, the phrase isn't in every map. We know Richtofen was lying, and the maps are in chronological order. So are you saying Samantha did it? or did Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha do it?

And now you think about adding another time travel? I get filling places in to fit with the story, but you are just adding and adding and adding. You can't do that.

Now you're adding a paradox. The results of which can be argued depending on how time travel would work if it existed.

Basically, your foundation is incorrect, or at the very least, questionable. With no other backing than that, you use it to justify an unseen event and another and another. You mention "believe" and "guess" yet at the same time claim to have found the key to the story. That is contradictory and just plain wrong.
    [KW]

MurderMachineX wrote:

[Commented chronologically as reading]

All the maps? Surely just Der Riese.

Um, time travel had no part in the World at War maps, not even today. It was first introduced in Kino, by accident.

It is not proven. The songs are not in any shape or form "proof". The songs take interpretations, and interpretations VARY. They have NO backing. All they can do is reinforce an idea, not make one. And I have never seen that quote as such. I always saw it as "read" not "leave".

Chalk outlines were always a big thing in Zombies. They are similar to the blood writings in Verruckt. When you write in blood, it is usually your own or at least from a corpse nearby. From World at War, it's always been victims that left the writings. Victims that have since turned into Zombies.

Yeah, the phrase isn't in every map. We know Richtofen was lying, and the maps are in chronological order. So are you saying Samantha did it? or did Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha do it?

And now you think about adding another time travel? I get filling places in to fit with the story, but you are just adding and adding and adding. You can't do that.

Now you're adding a paradox. The results of which can be argued depending on how time travel would work if it existed.

Basically, your foundation is incorrect, or at the very least, questionable. With no other backing than that, you use it to justify an unseen event and another and another. You mention "believe" and "guess" yet at the same time claim to have found the key to the story. That is contradictory and just plain wrong.

No sir.
    YOUR foundation is flawed.
    MGV_HAVOK

mephistophelez9 wrote:

Ted is short for Edward...... So perhaps Samantha called him Teddy seeing how she is a child, perhaps that's how she knows him as Teddy instead of Eddy

This^^^ I like it.
    Uniform64
    Very interesting but VERY confusing!              
    explosive0ne
    I swear some zombies players must literally be high all the time.
    Cian0

In black ops 2 tranzit the bus driver is called T.E.D.D think of it TranziT

Die RisE

Mob of the DeaD

BurieD

Cian0

In black ops 2 tranzit the bus driver is called T.E.D.D think of it TranziT

Die RisE

Mob of the DeaD

BurieD