3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2011 12:36 PM by ajtpak38 RSS

Der Riese Strange Antenna Easter Egg?

badsantaboy18
Hey guys!

So one day I was playing Der Riese on Black Ops and I found something interesting. In the back of the map where the Bowie knife and teleporter is, there are 4 strange antennas on top of the building where the zombie barrier on the catwalk is. If looking at the building from where the bridge is, the left back antenna has one "stick" on the pole of the antenna. The one in front of that has two "sticks" on the side of the antenna. The right front one has 2 "sticks", but uses the antenna pole to make it 3, and the back right one has 4 sticks forming into a shape of a tic tac toe board. This makes them numbered 1, 2, 3, 4. I shot them with the raygun, once on the antenna with one stick, twice on the antenna with 2 sticks, and so on. but nothing happened. Is there a meaning to these strange antennas?
  • Re: Der Riese Strange Antenna Easter Egg?

badsantaboy18 wrote:

Hey guys!

So one day I was playing Der Riese on Black Ops and I found something interesting. In the back of the map where the Bowie knife and teleporter is, there are 4 strange antennas on top of the building where the zombie barrier on the catwalk is. If looking at the building from where the bridge is, the left back antenna has one "stick" on the pole of the antenna. The one in front of that has two "sticks" on the side of the antenna. The right front one has 2 "sticks", but uses the antenna pole to make it 3, and the back right one has 4 sticks forming into a shape of a tic tac toe board. This makes them numbered 1, 2, 3, 4. I shot them with the raygun, once on the antenna with one stick, twice on the antenna with 2 sticks, and so on. but nothing happened. Is there a meaning to these strange antennas?

Proof?

ajtpak38 wrote:

badsantaboy18 wrote:

Hey guys!

Proof?

Wanna play Moon and kill zombries?

Rezzurected davidlsofferman wrote:

ajtpak38 wrote:

badsantaboy18 wrote:

Hey guys!

Proof?

Wanna play Moon and kill zombries?

Can't gtg2 church