1 2 3 4 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2013 12:38 PM by gallp13 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    I always use the same killstreaks. UAV, SR71, Dogs. I only have 1 ghost class, and only use it when im A) lagging really bad due to a bad host giving everyone 1 or 2 bar connections. or B) When i join a game late, against a clan that has a huey in the air or something. So im somewhat guilty of ghosting with UAV, although in the cases i do it, its an equalizer.
  • 11. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites

Outlaw-95 wrote:

Ever notice how Ghost players say, "Oh I hate the spy plane, but I'm gonna use it anyway because I'm a sheep! Bahaaaa Bahaaa BAHAAAAA!" This has been happening alot lately everytime I get into a lobby with Ghost B*tches talking about how much the spy plane is OP.

It is overpowered. But if you're smart enough to use Ghost, then you're smart enough to use the Spy Plane.
  • 12. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Snipingdbag
    And waste a blackbird thus potential dogs and choppa? Only horrible players should use Ghost in combo with spyplanes. Or when vsing a far superior clan with randoms to help teammates out.

Ghost whores are indeed the biggest whining hypocrites in the game, they would get spanked silly in Express, they know this yet chose to let everyone believe they hate spyplanes, while the motion sensor and uavs in combo with Ghost pro is their only lifeline. Biggest radar whores in the game.

I tested my nephew of 5 years old with this talented ghost class. I first explained to him what to hit in combat training.
    Then we went online, I set him down in a bush on jungle prone and adsed. With this class;
    Famas Suppresser
    Ghost pro
    Soh pro
    Ninja pro

He got killstreaks going laying prone shooting at the little dots that passed by, that is how easy the famas is to use, get kills with and that is how cheap it is to use this tactic made for beyond horrible players without any actual talent and reflex abilities to get kill streaks going.

Ghost is in the game for horrible players.
  • 13. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Great self-defense mechanism there.
    They suck at the game, yet obviously kill you enough to piss you off to the point of crying on forums.

Solutions:
    Use Ghost yourself, since it clearly makes bad players good and grants you great advantage
    Don't look at your radar. You're like a child, that can't handle a semi-effective tool
    Use explosives

If they're waiting for you, use Ghost and Hacker. You know where their motion sensor is, and the radar advantage is neutralized. Pull out a grenade launcher. Theoretically, since they're cowering in a corner or prone on the ground, they should be easy targets. The radar is a tool. It can be countered. When someone is smart enough to use Ghost, take it as a challenge, and don't cry.

And by the way, if someone counters your ability to play PacMan with the Spy Planes, and then you go into Express, and "beast it up". What did you just do? You just implied that people who break your reliance on the radar have no skill, yet you reference a game mode that's like a private match with radar always on as a test of skill. That tells me you think radar-whoring equals skill.

If I predict someone's path with a Spy Plane, coming towards me, I prone, ADS at the doorway, and wait for him.. What just happened?

I eliminated the need for a good reaction time, as I knew exactly where he was at.
    I eliminated the need to have aiming skills, as I can aim exactly where he will be entering my line of sight.
    I eliminated the need for senses, as the radar did all the work for me.
    I eliminated the need for thinking tactically, as the radar granted me complete control of the firefight.

Conclusion:
    Abusing the radar takes little to no skill, anti-Ghosts are even bigger hypocrites, and the OP/anyone who supports the trash he says needs to GTFO, as Ghost is one of the best things to happen to the series, balance- and skill-wise.
  • 14. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    squirt magoo
    What i read was, i'm better than you because i don't use ghost, i am now going to have a little cry about it.
  • 15. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Outlaw-95 wrote:

Ever notice how Ghost players say, "Oh I hate the spy plane, but I'm gonna use it anyway because I'm a sheep! Bahaaaa Bahaaa BAHAAAAA!" This has been happening alot lately everytime I get into a lobby with Ghost B*tches talking about how much the spy plane is OP.

Ever notice how ghost whiners say "Oh I hate ghost, but I'm going to use it anyway because I'm a sheep! Bahaaaa Bahaaa BAHAAAAA!" This has been happening alot lately everytime I get into a lobby with Spy Plane ******* talking about how much Ghost is OP.     

See what I just did there?
    GROW UP
  • 16. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Ghost is for bad players.
    Famas is for bad players.

Combining these = super noobs.

OR

They have KD of 3 but always use the same class

Results: Still super noob.
  • 17. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    atiredoldguy

Snipingdbag wrote:

And waste a blackbird thus potential dogs and choppa? Only horrible players should use Ghost in combo with spyplanes. Or when vsing a far superior clan with randoms to help teammates out.

Ghost whores are indeed the biggest whining hypocrites in the game, they would get spanked silly in Express, they know this yet chose to let everyone believe they hate spyplanes, while the motion sensor and uavs in combo with Ghost pro is their only lifeline. Biggest radar whores in the game.

I tested my nephew of 5 years old with this talented ghost class. I first explained to him what to hit in combat training.
    Then we went online, I set him down in a bush on jungle prone and adsed. With this class;
    Famas Suppresser
    Ghost pro
    Soh pro
    Ninja pro

He got killstreaks going laying prone shooting at the little dots that passed by, that is how easy the famas is to use, get kills with and that is how cheap it is to use this tactic made for beyond horrible players without any actual talent and reflex abilities to get kill streaks going.

LOL ..............
    You  taught a 5 year old to lay in one spot shooting red dots..........

And noone could find him because he wasnt a red dot .........

That's a great example of how bad ghost players are .........

OH WAIT ............ that's an even better example of how bad red dot chasers are.
  • 18. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites

a tired old guy wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

Famas Suppresser
    Ghost pro
    Soh pro
    Ninja pro

LOL ..............

OH WAIT ............ that's an even better example of how bad red dot chasers are.

Even a 5 years old is better than you....or equal. That means hiding in a bush.
  • 19. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    atiredoldguy

a tired old guy wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

Famas Suppresser
    Ghost pro
    Soh pro
    Ninja pro

LOL ..............

I can here the cries of the guys he's killing:

"WTF!!! ..... I keep dying in the same spot over and over again ...... I dont understand!!!! According to the map there's nobody there!!!!"
    " No red dot ...... that means no enemy ..... the game must be broken .... I better go back there again to see why I keep dying .... maybe its s a glitch or something!!!!"

1 2 3 4 Previous Next