1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2013 12:38 PM by gallp13 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Suppressor users who hate Ghost are hypocrites
    Ungrateful-Dead

Outlaw-95 wrote:

Ever notice how Ghost players say, "Oh I hate the spy plane, but I'm gonna use it anyway because I'm a sheep! Bahaaaa Bahaaa BAHAAAAA!" This has been happening alot lately everytime I get into a lobby with Ghost B*tches talking about how much the spy plane is OP.

GHOST AND/OR SUPPRESSOR

Ever notice that there are multiple threads about the horrible noobishness/talentlessness of Ghost users because they hide from spy planes?

Yet there are rarely threads made about how horrible using a suppressor is.  After all, the silenced weapon hides you from the mini-map.  A suppressor uses the same stealth philosophy as Ghost: Don't let the enemy know where you are.

I have never heard these "Ghost Biaatches" complaining in a lobby about Spy Planes being overpowered, but I will take your word for it.  I have heard quite a few people complaining about Ghost in lobbies.

BAREBONES ELIMINATES STEALTH

I found that if you need a break from Ghosts that are abusing you, Barebones is good for a change of pace.  I can go there as a random and play the game without the stealth options and not get clan-raped by kill streaks when I join a game in progress.  That game mode has your balance, and it was here long before Express.  You see every shot fired, you can't walk through claymores, all of the supposedly OP perks are eliminated.  If you think the Famas is still the best gun, try using it without SOH Pro (ADS so slow that the ROF probably won't save you). 

Kill whoring, stat driven players/clans probably don't like Barebones compared to Express, because they can't rack up obscene K/Ds, but it makes for a decent game mode.
  • 21. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    kastro187420
    There's no hypocrisy there. Most Ghost users don't hate the spy plane. They exploit the fact that other people pac-man it. They use Ghost, so that when someone makes the assumption of "No red Dot = No Enemy", they can kill them.

They use Spy Planes, not because they need to pac-man, but because they use it as a tool for playing.
  • 22. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Nightprowler is Pro

Kastro187420 wrote:

There's no hypocrisy there. Most Ghost users don't hate the spy plane. They exploit the fact that other people pac-man it. They use Ghost, so that when someone makes the assumption of "No red Dot = No Enemy", they can kill them.

They use Spy Planes, not because they need to pac-man, but because they use it as a tool for playing.

They either use it to hide at the back of the map, or they just pac-man it themselves, I know when we playing, the Ghost players actually are relying on their HUD way too much, they throw on Ghost and think no one knows where they are, it makes them predictable and easy to kill, Ghost has really degraded the already low skill of the COD community, Black ops is a decent game, but its boring and slow.
  • 23. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Kastro187420 wrote:

Surely that's the fault of the noob pac maning the radar. That's like me killing someone with a grenade launcher and RCXD and then being called a noob for it because I'm taking advantage of them overusing ghost instead of using Flak Jacket.
    Simple solution, QUIT PAC MANING THE RADAR!
    There I said it.
  • 24. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    kastro187420

Nightprowler is Pro wrote:

They either use it to hide at the back of the map, or they just pac-man it themselves, I know when we playing, the Ghost players actually are relying on their HUD way too much, they throw on Ghost and think no one knows where they are, it makes them predictable and easy to kill, Ghost has really degraded the already low skill of the COD community, Black ops is a decent game, but its boring and slow.

"Ghost" has done nothing, as it has existed in one form or another in all the major call of duty titles. The only thing that has really changed is that people have run out of things to complain about, so they're choosing to complain about the one thing in FPS games that will never change, Campers. Except instead of blaming the true cause of campers (that is, just generally crappy players), they blame perks and everything else under the sun.

As I said before, take out Ghost, and people will still camp. "Express" proved that.
  • 25. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Nightprowler is Pro

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Kastro187420 wrote:

Surely that's the fault of the noob pac maning the radar. That's like me killing someone with a grenade launcher and RCXD and then being called a noob for it because I'm taking advantage of them overusing ghost instead of using Flak Jacket.
    There I said it.

Oh noes, dont use the radar, its OP!
  • 26. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    atiredoldguy

Kastro187420 wrote:

I could never see wasting such a great perk as ghost to hide at the back of anything.

I like to use it to put myself right in the middle of the action.

Without being a red dot and having that red sign over my head, people just dont get that I'm an enemy.

I've had people bump into me and walk around me while laying out in the open on the ground. They are too focused on the top of their screen to look at their feet and see what is blocking their path.

What's even funnier is when people dont get suspicious of a bush walking around the inside of a bbuilding.

I guess they just figure if its not a red dot on the mini map it must not be a threat.
  • 27. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    NIGHTMARE-1000

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Kastro187420 wrote:

There I said it.

Oh noes, dont use the radar, its OP!

I never said don't use it. I'm saying don't use it as your only way of locating enemies, try using your eyes and the big screen in front of you, works for me.
  • 28. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Nightprowler is Pro

a tired old guy wrote:

Kastro187420 wrote:

I could never see wasting such a great perk as ghost to hide at the back of anything.

I like to use it to put myself right in the middle of the action.

Without being a red dot and having that red sign over my head, people just dont get that I'm an enemy.

I've had people bump into me and walk around me while laying out in the open on the ground. They are too focused on the top of their screen to look at their feet and see what is blocking their path.

Like I said, the COD community has had a serious drop in skill level with the release of each new game, using Ghost only makes players weaker, and they are usually weak to begin with.
  • 29. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    bjs001
    In ref to the OP, surely ghost users love (enemy) spy planes as that's the only time when their preferred perk takes effect?! It is ineffective the rest of the time!! And to the other poster who linked ghost users who use spy planes as n00bs or sad players or whatever...WTF?? How does a sane mind arrive at such a conclusion? And who cares? I personally prefer FJ (probably over powered hey?), but have a ghost pro class for when the game dictates (spy plane spamming, enemy chopper up, playing a team of ghost users etc). Pro is easy to get and useful at times.

I suppose you have to ask who is the bigger n00b, the player trying to make himself harder to find and therefore harder to kill or the player that relies on the baby monitor to get a kill??!!  Camping is a whole other issue that I'm not referring to here!! Personally I don't assume anything when playing, so I am always expecting someone to be around the next corner or in the near vicinity, regardless of what a little red dot may or may not tell me!!
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next