2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2011 7:51 PM by m2thet RSS

Tryarc better take a look at this!

gome
lets face it the nazi zombies game on IOS devices feels awkward and wierd but i see absolute no reason why the nazi zombies arcade mini game from black ops zombies would be like that.
nazi zombies arcade looks like it would be the perfect fit for IOS devices because it is a twinstick shooter and it doesnt need any complex controlls like the full nazi zombies maps so tryarc please make the mini game-nazi zombies arcade from black ops available to download on IOS devices
[trust me it will make give you lots of money.....
  • Re: Tryarc better take a look at this!
    timelordalex
    um they need to release all possible maps from BO for iPod, that will make money, just releasing DOA wouldn't get them anything, considering no-one likes it on console, it's a generally rubbish map that hasn't been revisited, if anything this is a map not to release, and in substitute of moon, they should create an exclusive map just for the iPod version etc, coz with the no gravity it won't be possible to do that on an app.
  • Re: Tryarc better take a look at this!
    m2thet

Timelordalex wrote:

um they need to release all possible maps from BO for iPod, that will make money, just releasing DOA wouldn't get them anything, considering no-one likes it on console, it's a generally rubbish map that hasn't been revisited, if anything this is a map not to release, and in substitute of moon, they should create an exclusive map just for the iPod version etc, coz with the no gravity it won't be possible to do that on an app.

I personally love DOA