13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 7:14 AM by youles RSS

Moon - Richtofen's Grand Scheme & Cryogenic Slumber - PS3

youles
Hello,

As some of you know there are 2 parts to the full Richtofen's Grand Scheme Easter Egg, on Moon, even though the PS3 doesn't have the "Big Bang Theory" trophy like the XBox for completing the second part of the Easter Egg. The PS3 only has the "Cryogenic Slumber Party" trophy for releasing Samantha.

Anyway, I'd still like to complete the full Moon Easter Egg but my issue is that I worked my nuts off to get BOTH the Call of the Dead and Shangri-La Easter Egg trophies, yet when my friends and I start a new game on Moon, Richtofen doesn't have the Golden Rod or Focusing Stone in his inventory!! (Equally we don't have the Vril Generator which I believe is the 2 said items fused together). We have tried it so that the host (me) is Richtofen, as I have both trophies, yet still nothing in the inventory. Another member of the party also has both previous trophies yet still nothing. Any idea if the items were removed from the PS3 version or if my game is somehow glitched?

Many thanks
  • Re: Moon - Richtofen's Grand Scheme & Cryogenic Slumber - PS3
    zDYLANx39
    I Love Zombies mate
    i have done the easter eggs but have a new acc
    add me : Zomb_Addict_
    danny2012

Youles wrote:

Hello,

As some of you know there are 2 parts to the full Richtofen's Grand Scheme Easter Egg, on Moon, even though the PS3 doesn't have the "Big Bang Theory" trophy like the XBox for completing the second part of the Easter Egg. The PS3 only has the "Cryogenic Slumber Party" trophy for releasing Samantha.

Anyway, I'd still like to complete the full Moon Easter Egg but my issue is that I worked my nuts off to get BOTH the Call of the Dead and Shangri-La Easter Egg trophies, yet when my friends and I start a new game on Moon, Richtofen doesn't have the Golden Rod or Focusing Stone in his inventory!! (Equally we don't have the Vril Generator which I believe is the 2 said items fused together). We have tried it so that the host (me) is Richtofen, as I have both trophies, yet still nothing in the inventory. Another member of the party also has both previous trophies yet still nothing. Any idea if the items were removed from the PS3 version or if my game is somehow glitched?

Many thanks

not to sound retarded or nothing are u 100% sure u have the trophies? as i dont see how it could glitch tbh! :S but then i have both achievements and im on ps3 and it never glitched when did u do cotd? because im lucky i did it when i did because in an update or patch it appears seems treyarch screwed up the algorithmic code for the green light to go into the bottom of the lighthouse! :@ :/ so i couldnt help my team mates get it even though i did all steps correctly u see if i remember rightly your team mates maybe need to have it also? ..... but that does sound like a glitch to me!
    youles

zDYLANx39 wrote:

I Love Zombies mate
    i have done the easter eggs but have a new acc
    add me : Zomb_Addict_

Thanks - will do.

The Easter Egg difficulty doesn't bother me, I just wonder why the Golden Rod or Focusing Stone aren't in Richtofen's inventory, despite having the Call of the Dead and Shangri-La Easter Eggs....any idea? Without these I can't complete the full Easter Egg, I'd I'll be ****** if I'm completing Shangri-La again!! XD
    youles

danny2012 wrote:

not to sound retarded or nothing are u 100% sure u have the trophies? as i dont see how it could glitch tbh! :S but then i have both achievements and im on ps3 and it never glitched when did u do cotd? because im lucky i did it when i did because in an update or patch it appears seems treyarch screwed up the algorithmic code for the green light to go into the bottom of the lighthouse! :@ :/ so i couldnt help my team mates get it even though i did all steps correctly u see if i remember rightly your team mates maybe need to have it also? ..... but that does sound like a glitch to me!

Thanks for the response. I definately have them - go to http://psntrophyleaders.com/index.php/leaderboard/main and type in "Youles". It's my PSN ID and you'll see them. Also someone else in the party has both trophies as they did both CotD and Shangri-La with me. It would be good if someone could confirm 2 things. 1. If Moon checks your trophies or game data to determine if you already have the other trophies? My trophies are Sync with PSN but perhaps something has happened to my game data so it doesn't recognise that I've done them both. 2. If someone on PS3 confirms what Richtofen starts with on Moon, assuming they have previously compelted both Easter Eggs.

At least I can still get the trophy as none of the items are required for releasing Samantha, but I feel like I've been robbed of the full Moon Easter Egg since doing Shangri-La etc was a *****!
    danny2012

Youles wrote:

danny2012 wrote:

Thanks for the response. I definately have them - go to http://psntrophyleaders.com/index.php/leaderboard/main and type in "Youles". It's my PSN ID and you'll see them. Also someone else in the party has both trophies as they did both CotD and Shangri-La with me. It would be good if someone could confirm 2 things. 1. If Moon checks your trophies or game data to determine if you already have the other trophies? My trophies are Sync with PSN but perhaps something has happened to my game data so it doesn't recognise that I've done them both. 2. If someone on PS3 confirms what Richtofen starts with on Moon, assuming they have previously compelted both Easter Eggs.

At least I can still get the trophy as none of the items are required for releasing Samantha, but I feel like I've been robbed of the full Moon Easter Egg since doing Shangri-La etc was a *****!

he starts with the golden rod u defo got robbed some how it glitched! ive completed both and done the moon one well once synced it should just instantly work and load im glad i havent had thay much bad luck! :S LOL. yh it could of become unstable or abit corrupt im not sure blame gayarch and there stupid patches interfering with **** and f*ckin it all up eh!  so it seems u do have it defo a glitch then eh! not sure wtf or what the hell happened?! :s lol not gd eh
    youles
    Cheers. Oh well, at least I can still get 100% trophies.

I do hope Treyarch sort it though, typically the PS3 version suffers again. Great job, last game of theirs I buy, it was a terrible port anyway.
    danny2012

Youles wrote:

Cheers. Oh well, at least I can still get 100% trophies.

I do hope Treyarch sort it though, typically the PS3 version suffers again. Great job, last game of theirs I buy, it was a terrible port anyway.

they wont they never fix nothing just out 2 make money! same i wont buy jack $hit of theres ever again! ive contacted jd 20 20 when he had his job via twitter as activision sent me there done the same on treyarchs page! they are ignorant f*cks il tell u that much great pr for them not doing there job properly as a dlc and game developer!! :@  :/
    Well, you aren't supposed to have the Focusing Stone at all. And the Golden Rod IS the Vril Generator. I've heard a couple people wondering why it doesn't show up on their screen. I'm not sure. A lot of them tend to be random glitches. A lot tend to be people doing it on splitscreen.
    youles

MurderMachineX wrote:

Well, you aren't supposed to have the Focusing Stone at all. And the Golden Rod IS the Vril Generator. I've heard a couple people wondering why it doesn't show up on their screen. I'm not sure. A lot of them tend to be random glitches. A lot tend to be people doing it on splitscreen.

Thanks for the response. Please can you confirm what should show in Richtofen's inventory at the start of Moon, assuming you have the previous Easter Eggs? I have done both online, neither as split-screen, and am not playing Moon split-screen either.

Some people seem to have different things if they've only completed Call of the Dead OR Shangri-La, not both.

I don't want to do Shangri-La again, or worse still, do it again and STILL not have the required item(s)!

Thanks
    danny2012

Youles wrote:

MurderMachineX wrote:

Thanks for the response. Please can you confirm what should show in Richtofen's inventory at the start of Moon, assuming you have the previous Easter Eggs? I have done both online, neither as split-screen, and am not playing Moon split-screen either.

Some people seem to have different things if they've only completed Call of the Dead OR Shangri-La, not both.

I don't want to do Shangri-La again, or worse still, do it again and STILL not have the required item(s)!

Thanks

u or he should have the golden rod on his screen trust me if its there u will know about it! LOL ;P not like u can exactly miss it haha!
    youles

danny2012 wrote:

u or he should have the golden rod on his screen trust me if its there u will know about it! LOL ;P not like u can exactly miss it haha!

What's your PSN, and have you done the Easter Eggs on PSN or XBL?
    danny2012

Youles wrote:

danny2012 wrote:

What's your PSN, and have you done the Easter Eggs on PSN or XBL?

psn ive done em its dannyfrog2010 and im the uk so hopefully connection shouldnt be so bad lol i have 2 go out as of now but be back later if in a game with me if im richtofen i can do the easter egg no problem i know your psn anyway but just tell me its u so im not like wtf haha and just delete u cos i dont really accept randoms so let me know and il accept u also i have a mic and i open doors evenly all that kind of $hit if u get me im a team player lol not a one man army kind of thing!
    youles
    Thanks. Think I'm gonna try Shangri-La again first so I can have the Golden Rod in Moon!