1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2011 5:50 AM by Jay3k1 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    dlundebjerg28

Wess-L wrote:

lol you have like 2 20 sec good actions the rest was pretty campy you only stayed @ 1 side of the map behind cover. i do give you props for using flackjacket cause it makes it a bit harder. but no the gameplay was boring and campy even if you got 12 defends. but hey i have high standards.

@ i agree with you lance but not exactly. you can have killstreaks and cap the flags. killwhoaring is sometimes the only option.

example : if you team is terrible and they are getting pwnd by a noob clan that camps everywhere. you get you killstreaks to help the noobs cause capping flags while they have killstreaks up in the air or whatever is almost impossible if you play solo.

the second example : when you play against noobs and you are getting killstreak after killstreak why cap the flags so it ends early? its dumb cause the other team doesnt get the chance to cap. even if they do manage to cap/defend while you have your blackbird up your dogs or choppers will keep them from trying it again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWessL?feature=mhee#p/u/4/mVSjIdRPkiU watch my chanel if you want to see what i mean.

but back OT i'd give your gameplay a 4 out of 10

I've watched your gameplays, and you completely ignore the objective and killwhore. The point of an objective game is to play the objective. Sorry, but I would much rather watch someone who records in HD and plays the objective than someone who killwhores and records off their iPhone
  • 16. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Wess-L
    that gameplay if full HD i defended the flag more then 15 times also capped alot of flags. i think i got like 3 full hd gameplays so dunno wtf your talking about. i play smart im not a killwhore.
    i explained myself but you dont get it. it's fine if you don't but if you dont know what your talking about then why comment bs?all you guys hate on stuff you just can't do its pathetic
  • 17. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    dlundebjerg28

Wess-L wrote:

that gameplay if full HD i defended the flag more then 15 times also capped alot of flags. i think i got like 3 full hd gameplays so dunno wtf your talking about. i play smart im not a killwhore.
    i explained myself but you dont get it. it's fine if you don't but if you dont know what your talking about then why comment bs?all you guys hate on stuff you just can't do its pathetic

I can sit in one spot and "play smart" too. It's not fun to do, and its not fun to watch. If you don't like my opinion, ignore it. Its easy to defend one spot on the map, its a bit harder to throw yourself on the objective multiple times and leave yourself vulnerable.

So yea, I watched your games, and I wasn't impressed.
  • 18. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Wess-L

dlundebjerg28 wrote:

Wess-L wrote:

I can sit in one spot and "play smart" too. It's not fun to do, and its not fun to watch. If you don't like my opinion, ignore it. Its easy to defend one spot on the map, its a bit harder to throw yourself on the objective multiple times and leave yourself vulnerable.

lol yeah i dont like your opinion cause it has no arguments that are true...
    you say i camp while im moving around constanly.
    you say i dont cap i capped more then 10 flags and defended more then 15 times.

so yeah  i suggest you watch it again cause your talkin bs m8

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWessL?feature=mhee#p/u/4/mVSjIdRPkiU

nuts srry for hijacking your thread im sorry but some noobs need to learn the truth and i have weekend so bring it on!
  • 19. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    sgtsmiles
    Nice game play man. I left a comment - hitmanlachie. I went 53-6 on dom on Nuketown recently. Played with a team of useless idiots. Im thinking about putting the video up.
  • 20. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    bigtard123
    This is coming from a weak player like me:

I thought the team did fairly well. I mean they were capturing the flags and stuff and trying to defend it.
    I think the problem here is the other side were more skilled thus always capturing B in a pack quick.
    It would of been more helpful if your team was helping to defend but it seem they were getting flanked as well.
    What also didn't help was that some of your team left close to the end which made matter worst.

I get these game all the time and I wouldn't say that was a bad game at all. The kind of games where team mate are crap are the one where we get dominated, then they call dogs and chopper and we all camp inside
  • 21. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Haigo
    Awesome game dude  

I'm a "lone wolf" as well, so I know how it feels to lose after putting in so much effort! Sucks, but what can you do.. 
  • 22. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    JPE777

Wess-L wrote:

lol even if you are playing the objective 50-20 with 12 captures isnt good gameplay.
    i want to see you beast not die going for the flags everytime like an idiot. i''ll try it again.

This paragraph sums up whats wrong with 90% of people who play this game. Youtube has a lot to answer for.
  • 23. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

Wess-L wrote:

dlundebjerg28 wrote:

Wess-L wrote:

lol yeah i dont like your opinion cause it has no arguments that are true...
    you say i camp while im moving around constanly.
    you say i dont cap i capped more then 10 flags and defended more then 15 times.

so yeah  i suggest you watch it again cause your talkin bs m8

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWessL?feature=mhee#p/u/4/mVSjIdRPkiU

nuts srry for hijacking your thread im sorry but some noobs need to learn the truth and i have weekend so bring it on!

I gave you the benefit of the doubt when I couldn't watch your vid at work (YT's blocked there), but dlundebjerg28 is right - all that vid does is show killwhoring. I only seen you capture 1 flag and that was at the very beginning, albeit I did stop watching after 6 minutes or so of boring killwhoring and blatant ignorance of the objective.

I don't believe you got 10 captures at all, and the 15 defends were possible but I'm thinking roughly 75% of those were from your killwhored Chopper Gunners. I'm not impressed by your vids either.
  • 24. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Wess-L
    i got no defends with my chopper gunner
    i got more then 10 defends
    i got like 5 b caps
    i got 2-3 choppers
    i got like 3-4 trippe kills
    i got 2 multy with napalms

without me they would of never won the game so i am playing the objective...i only camped @ a spot for 5 sec not like you.
    dude your gameplay is 10 times worse then mine... you only stayed and defended poorly behind cover on 1 side of the map. most kills you got where 4 or something so GTFO.
    your just the average player srry. ill be online soon i'd say come and play with me or private match;)