1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 8:58 PM by agentdenny Go to original post RSS
  • 130. Re: Sleight of Hand = the Stopping Power of Black Ops
    deamonomic
    I agree with you, elite should aid in putting many of the threads to rest. Btw you ever notice how when someone posts something these guys cant argue with or will have a hard time arguing with, they disappear for a while until someone posts something they can argue with... which at that point they come flocking back?
  • 131. Re: Sleight of Hand = the Stopping Power of Black Ops
    :shock:   
  • 132. Re: Sleight of Hand = the Stopping Power of Black Ops
    nuttin2say

deamonomic wrote:

I agree with you, elite should aid in putting many of the threads to rest. Btw you ever notice how when someone posts something these guys cant argue with or will have a hard time arguing with, they disappear for a while until someone posts something they can argue with... which at that point they come flocking back?

Every single day, too.

I've been on a lot this weekend because ... argh ... my TV has been conquered by my better half. Normally I can go weeks at a time without posting anything in these forums. But no matter when I check in, the same fricking people are arguing they want something nerfed or things that benefit snipers buffed.

Yeah, they cant post a valid, logical argument. Ball_ache used to shut them down pretty hard on the stats. He still posts now and then. I've looked at the stats and not one argument they make can be backed up in the numbers they so loudly scream about. Its just like the Ghost argument. I'm sorry, but my eyes don't lie: I just don't see that many people with Famas or Ghost or AK74u running around. Its too bad it hurts their feelings, but that's the reality of it. And even if I did, that doesn't mean the stuff is OP ... there's too many other factors that have to be considered before making that claim.

And they do not address any of those other factors. Ever.
  • 133. Re: Sleight of Hand = the Stopping Power of Black Ops
    deamonomic

nuttin2say wrote:

deamonomic wrote:

Every single day, too.

I've been on a lot this weekend because ... argh ... my TV has been conquered by my better half. Normally I can go weeks at a time without posting anything in these forums. But no matter when I check in, the same fricking people are arguing they want something nerfed or things that benefit snipers buffed.

Yeah, they cant post a valid, logical argument. Ball_ache used to shut them down pretty hard on the stats. He still posts now and then. I've looked at the stats and not one argument they make can be backed up in the numbers they so loudly scream about. Its just like the Ghost argument. I'm sorry, but my eyes don't lie: I just don't see that many people with Famas or Ghost or AK74u running around. Its too bad it hurts their feelings, but that's the reality of it. And even if I did, that doesn't mean the stuff is OP ... there's too many other factors that have to be considered before making that claim.

And they do not address any of those other factors. Ever.

thats why i said that they were right if you only consider that narrow as hell view. once you take a step back and look at the larger picture, you have to go: wait... that doesnt seem as bad as they were making it out to be...

See what i mean they havent been back yet :P though since we have posted some minor stuff (like this one here) they may flock back and try to resum the argument and once again ignore the facts :P
  • 134. Re: Sleight of Hand = the Stopping Power of Black Ops

Really man? How many people honestly use steady aim? And your getting quickdraw and sleight of hand with that perk.  Whats the pro of steady aim even? Faster recovery from melee? Is that seriosu;y supposed to compete with Quickdraw? Steady Aim used to be a third perk opposite hacker, dead silence and such. which is where it should have stayed.

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next