5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2011 4:53 PM by uhscot RSS

Help

Is there a time limit to prestige in the previous Call of Duty's to recieve your prestige token in MW3?

• Re: Help

yes i think 1 day before the game actually comes out. the double xp weekend they just had was only to help prestige faster. all you have to do is prestige once and play at least one full game after a prestige

long as you have prestiged before the game comes out you will get a token

There is no time limit on when you can presitge in the past games for the extra token. I believe this has been answered multiple times on fourzerotwo's twitter and maybe even the interview with IGN recently.

lostxprophit

There is no limit. You just need to prestige whenever before MW3 comes out & if you prestiged in CoD4 - Black Ops in the past then your good -- don't need to touch anything. (P.S. -- the tokens ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE! Which means if you prestiged in CoD 4 - BO on the PS3 & you want them for MW3 on the 360, YOU CAN NOT "transfer" the tokens. It stays on that account for that system)

I believe you can still get the prestige tokens for the past Call of Duty games even after MW3 has come out. Correct me if i am wrong.