0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2011 6:35 PM by silentkink RSS

Need at least 2 more people for the Liberation Clan Xbox

silentkink

Hey guys,

I normally would never post on this forum let alone ask for some people to join my clan, but recently 3 people from my old team either went off to grad school, or their Xbox broke, so I am in need of at least 2 people to fill the void. The team consits of myself who is a 17 year old high school student who lives on the East Coast of the United States, one of my closest friends who is also 17, and lives on the East Coast, a college student who lives on the west coast, but never pulls host, occasionally a 16 year olf from Ohio, and when he gets a new Xbox a 16 year old from the Mid West. So, as you can see we all live in America, and mostly all live in the same time zone, but we are open to all US time zones, sorry nor European players because of time and connection. We are all good players, some better than others, but the only thing that matters to us is that we win all of our matches. We do not mind a loss here, and there, but overall we try to win every game. Our team mostly plays Dom, Demo, and CTF, we hardly play anything beside these, but with kill confirmed in MW3 we might venture into that. So, that sums everything up, we are a team that loves to have fun, and joke around with each other, but at the same time we love to win. There is no K/D minimum or W/L minimum, but if they were both above 1 then that would be amazing. Lastly, the Clan will have founder status on Elite so we also have that going for us. Anyway guys if you want to join or if you just want to play with me or my friends sometime send a Xbox Live friend request to Kira Is Hope. Thanks again guys.