5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2011 3:53 PM by marc110 RSS

Elite - Answers From Activision

[quote=Daniel Baker (Stokies2)]Hi, I was just wondering if my years subscription to Elite starts Yesterday when I activated it (08/11) or when it actually starts to work? Most things on the PS3 Console App wont load and connecting via PC is impossible... it just says "No MW3 Data" or " there was a problem loading this content" I hope I have not paid an extra £34 for nothing... Have I lost 2 days (at least) of my subscription or will I be compensated in days???[/quote]

[quote=Activision Customer Support]Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support for not being able to get on the Call Of Duty Elite site. The site is currently down all user might be given the days back, all user will be informed of this when site goes back up. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us back.
[/quote]

[quote=Daniel Baker (Stokies2)]Sub Account holders cannot connect Facebook - I have paid £34 for Elite.... Will this be rectified???[/quote]

[quote=Activision Customer Support]Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support for not being able to link your facebook account. I'm sorry for the problem you are having the site is currently down and will be back up ASAP and as soon as the site goes up you will be able to like your facebook account. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us back.
[/quote]