14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2011 8:14 AM by CPD0123 RSS

You're killing the forums already..

Ok I go away from this forum for a few hours and when I come back all I see is thread after thread about the same thing. Hit detection and lag/lag shooting. Why can't you guys just add your comments to the thread that was here first instead of making a whole new one. All that will happen is people will start getting warnings then banned if you ignore them. I'm just saying.

• Re: You're killing the forums already..
    jet04

Probably because these are serious issues that need to be addressed ASAP.

These glitches are game ruining. I mean "YAH! LEVEL 80 TENTH PRESTIGE!"*freeze*

Data corrupted. You lose all your allies, and your leve that you wprk hard to achieve

nintendon't

There are worst issues then that. Your profile gets corrupted if your Wii freezes or if you turn your Wii off while in a match. We need a patch ASAP. The more complaints on the forums, the faster something will be down about it.

Things are always buggy upon release, whether it's an app or a game, you catch all the major bugs in the testing phase but some relatively minor bugs will always slip through the net.

That's how it is in theory, but throw a tight launch date into the mix and you will increase the chances of bigger glitches being missed pre-release.

They will be working solid right now trying to fix everything, aiming to please everyone, endeavouring to present you with the experience they set out to give you from kick-off.

So. Settle. Down. Problems will be addressed!

Things are always buggy upon release, whether it's an app or a game, you catch all the major bugs in the testing phase but some relatively minor bugs will always slip through the net.

That's how it is in theory, but throw a tight launch date into the mix and you will increase the chances of bigger glitches being missed pre-release.

They will be working solid right now trying to fix everything, aiming to please everyone, endeavouring to present you with the experience they set out to give you from kick-off.

I agree Pauly, this looks like a f**** kinder garden.

One thread might be enough, 20 thread will just be spam.