4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2011 12:37 PM by arcaver RSS

Assasin Pro, Its a bit overpowered :(

RavagePT

First things first...i'm not here to troll the game, and i'm being honest when i say, that this is by far (IN MY OPINION) the best Call of Duty ever!
Sledgehamer Games did and awsome job...the guns are balanced, explosives too, NO BAD HITMARKER DETECTION (unlike fail-ops), killstreaks are UNDERPOWERED (wich i don't really like, because i'm a killhore, but its fine)...So there's only one thing that i think it should be fixed, otherwise we could be dealing with the next "One Man Army"...every dushebag will use it to ruin other people games, with no purpose, and eventually at the end rage quits like a little b****. Assasin is a good perk...its the same as Ghost Pro in Fail-Ops...you could only counter it with the blackbird and the motion sensor (if they didn't used hacker pro). So what i sugest that you "patch" on Assasin is the fact that whoever uses it is imune to a Motion Sensor...patch it..remove the fact that they are invisible to the motion sensors.
If you do that, in my opinion will make a balanced game, even more balanced, and gives players that don't use Assasin, a fighting chance.
Great job you guys did with this game

• Re: Assasin Pro, Its a bit overpowered :(
    rankismet

RavagePT wrote:

First things first...i'm not here to troll the game, and i'm being honest when i say, that this is by far (IN MY OPINION) the best Call of Duty ever!
    Sledgehamer Games did and awsome job...the guns are balanced, explosives too, NO BAD HITMARKER DETECTION (unlike fail-ops), killstreaks are UNDERPOWERED (wich i don't really like, because i'm a killhore, but its fine)...So there's only one thing that i think it should be fixed, otherwise we could be dealing with the next "One Man Army"...every dushebag will use it to ruin other people games, with no purpose, and eventually at the end rage quits like a little b****. Assasin is a good perk...its the same as Ghost Pro in Fail-Ops...you could only counter it with the blackbird and the motion sensor (if they didn't used hacker pro). So what i sugest that you "patch" on Assasin is the fact that whoever uses it is imune to a Motion Sensor...patch it..remove the fact that they are invisible to the motion sensors.
    If you do that, in my opinion will make a balanced game, even more balanced, and gives players that don't use Assasin, a fighting chance.
    Great job you guys did with this game

This is not Pac-man.

Please use your Mark-1 Eyeballs.

Thanks.

• Re: Assasin Pro, Its a bit overpowered :(

I know it's your opinion, but I'm just letting you know that it's wrong. There are no overpowered perks in this game, now that Ghost Pro from Lack Ops is now effectively spread out over two perks.