22 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2013 1:29 PM by WAGE RSS

How to creat a clan in elite

Any ideas how to creat clans .... Its not in the connect part it was ment to be in so im kinda lost and stuck for ideas thanks in advance

• Re: How to creat a clan in elite

Odd that you do not have the option under Clans. However, you can do a search for a clan name. If it doesn't exist, it will ask if you would like to create it. Same goes for Group names.

I dont have the option to create a clan either, the service is utter dog ****. Like I said in my thread, how the hell can they allow some premuim users full access and other premium users cant?

We have already had our clan name stolen by somone lucky enough to get on before us.

ON THE COD ELITE STATUS WEBSITE(dated the 16th):

. Also, the team activated clans late last night, and they have been extremely popular already – we've seen 22,000 clans created in the past 12 hours overnight.

So why the hell can I still not make a clan then you muppets? I STILL have a red skull next to my premium status. I recieved my founder status about 3 days ago(only after having to click on the email like a s***load of times untill i didnt get error 500) but I still cant access the clans feature. On the call of duty elite twitter i read this last night:

ELITE UPDATE: All premium & Founder members should have full access to ELITE and we’re increasing the flow of free users on a daily basis.

Notice how it says FULL access? and ALL PREMIUM MEMBERS?

I had the option to (and did) create a clan yesterday. It wouldn't let me set the clan motto or clan tag, however. But for some reason today when I try and access my "Connect" page I get a 404 error saying page not found.

I'm not sure whether that is because of the fact they were running a stress test, if it's just been taken down for some reason, or whether they've gotten rid of my clan...

For the clan tag your clan has to reach a certian level and the motto you should just enter it and then click save.And it should work.Also how do you lvl your clan.

I thoought you could have a clan and join another. I made one and I'm premium, and now it wont let me go to mine when I accidentally clicked join on an invite a friend sent me to his. So now I'm pissed. I can see it on Xbox but NOT the computer where is the ONLY place you can invite someone.....

BlueN9ne

this is a crock of **** man i cant create mine either as a matter of fact it wont even load the clans page when i click clans after ive entered the connect option

SCREW WHOEVER MADE THIS SERVICE ITS GARBAGE IT DOES NOT EVEN WORK...

HAHAHA my clan doesnt work either and I talked to a guy 3 different times promising me it would work in a few days more each a week apart! I also get told I can't return it. thank you activision. for elite. and thank you sledgehammer for just about the worse call of duty I have ever played. what a joke

HAHAHA my clan doesnt work either and I talked to a guy 3 different times promising me it would work in a few days more each a week apart! I also get told I can't return it. thank you activision. for elite. and thank you sledgehammer for just about the worse call of duty I have ever played. what a joke

i had same error, kept saying java script error. so i downloaded and installed google chrome as the browser and all works fine, i now use it cod related stuff

i had same error, kept saying java script error. so i downloaded and installed google chrome as the browser and all works fine, i now use it for cod related stuff

i had same error, kept saying java script error. so i downloaded and installed google chrome as the browser and all works fine, i now use it for cod related stuff

Thats what happens to me. I go to the connect part and it shows the tabs for clans and groupls but when i click them nothing happens my screen just sits there.

load up cod elite with google chrome instead of internet explorer.

it wont let me make a clan so i went to youtube and it showed two slots were you can type in to serch and create but i when i went to connect under clans it just says

(TEAM UP WITH YOUR CLOSEST ALLIES

Together you can compete in MW3 for prizes and recongision. compare stats, hold turnaments and more.

what are clans?)

thats all it says i paid 60$ for nothing activsion is crap and will rip you off for money thats all they care about they cant even spent a dime towards new servers every game i get into it lags and host migration 6 time in 1 game im tierd of cod

it wont let me make a clan so i went to youtube and it showed two slots were you can type in to serch and create but i when i went to connect under clans it just says

Together you can compete in MW3 for prizes and recongision. compare stats, hold turnaments and more.

what are clans?)

thats all it says i paid 60$ for nothing activsion is crap and will rip you off for money thats all they care about they cant even spent a dime towards new servers every game i get into it lags and host migration 6 time in 1 game im tierd of cod

what are clans?)

thats all it says i paid 60$ for nothing

yeah if you try to create one it will say it already exist even random letters like fgfhdgjd it happened 2 me

yeah if you try to create one it will say it already exist even random letters like fgfhdgjd it happened 2 me