10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2011 4:45 AM by Dwook RSS

Wow this game is awesome

D0T-C0M

I just installed the game tonight and leveled up to lvl20 and all I can say is IWNET hasn't disappointed me.  The maps are very good.   The graphics to me look much better than MW2.  The gameplay is smooth with no freezes.  The lobby works well, I like that when the party leader leaves everybody leaves with him instead of everybody having to leave.  I love the new game modes like kill confirm with the dogtags.  So far I'll give it a solid 9 out of 10 only because I think the sound could be better.  I haven't tried dedicated servers but right now its not my priority.

• Re: Wow this game is awesome

Your not a PC gamer are you?

Why you say that?

[pde]paulkersey

He's an undercover troll who takes a swipe at dedicated servers any chance he gets. He hates dedicated servers and every thing about them. You guys shouldn't respond to any of his posts.

D0T-C0M

You can't take it that I like the game?  I posted this because with all the negative posts that you guys spew out I for one love the game especially that its just been released and its by far much better than Black Ops ever was!!!  I don't care about dedicated servers just live with it.  Although I don't have any need for them I have always wished they were all that they should be.  I don't know where this attitude comes from.

Personally I don't understand why people hate dedi's so much...

People with DLS or Cable should not be hosting matches. Plain and simple. It creates lag,unfair game play,******** and moaning from all players.

Now with match making weren't they supposed to solve all of this?

On top of this, players have no control. Hacker comes in..o well. People get racist...o well.

There is nothing wrong with dedi's. Look at BF3 for example. Have dedi's and everything goes perfect. There is a difference between locking a dedi down and not having them. I would prefer Black Ops dedis over match making any day.

Point is that 90% of people have DSL which cannot manage 18 players.

Then to keep going. Valve is a fantastic example of this. Match making with dedis. Not my first choice but at least it is fair gameplay with reasonable pings.

People are so lazy. Click the server browser,sort by players and double click. I do more to get out of bed.

D0T-C0M

Kraze those are good points but on the other hand you have these terrible admins that either BAN you for breaking their "custom rules",  for owning them, play a way that they get pissed off (i.e. camp) or god forbid you swear or mildly disrespect them.  I'm sorry but I'd rather use the lobby system where teamplay is a breeze to use and you can play without interference.  Sure there are the negatives you talk about but for me hackers are an annoyance and lag is not that bad.  Nothing is perfect in this game just a choice of the lesser 2 evils.  The lobby system is my preference but that's not to say that you guys shouldn't have a good working dedicated servers that you deserve.  I'm all for choice.

jasonroloff

I think the maps are terrible. Just a cluster *luck. At least Blops had variety in their maps. Big, medium and small. All of these maps feel tiny because of the tight alleys. They all feel the same too.

I think if you combined this game with Blops maps it would be a 10/10.

Its alright but not great, the game play is worse than MW2 ie the player movements, the graphics are poor for a game at the price it is and when competing with BF3 it cant hold a candle to it.

Dedicated servers have made it better with the fact that not having ro rely on some clown with wet string for an internet connection.  Being able to chose which map you want to play and game type.

Agree its good but disagree that its awesome!

Indeed I also really liked this game, for 2h of playing and payed for like 40 euro it's defo worth my time and money. Not that I will ever play it again, but still... /sarcasm