17 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2012 2:10 PM by twistedvisions RSS

looking to join a clan [xbox 360]

my k/d is 0.938

im a lvl 41

im good at survival, quickscoping and other stuff

if you ask me what i am good at for not good at then i will reply if i am or not

• Re: looking to join a clan [xbox 360]

My clan is open ask I2econs v HD for trials hope u get in good luck xD

• My clan is open, ask I2econs v HD for trials.Hope you get in, good luck.

Hey dude, RGC (Renegade Gaming Community) is happy to take you, As long as your 13+ and Happy to stay committed to RGC

If you want you are aloud to join my clan called WWG - World Wide Gaming. No tryouts or signing up. Just whenever you can a simple name change to WWG (something)

Looking for a clan/community? The Brotherhood of Valor is an online gaming community devoted to several different gaming platforms (Xbox, PS3 and PC). The Brotherhood of Valor (BHV) was created to provide a place for mature, friendly, and dedicated gamers to connect and share their passion for gaming. BHV is here to provide an environment in which like-minded gamers can come and share their ideas on teamwork, tactics and structure. To implement and foster community camaraderie, BHV operates on a military type ranking structure, which helps establish a solid community foundation. While BHV does operate on a military type ranking structure we do not take ourselves too serious, we believe ultimately in having fun and that is why we are here.

Our hope is for BHV to be a place for you to join and be able to feel as though, when gaming, you are part of a "Brotherhood" and not just an empty gaming community.

So if you are looking for a place to game where you are respected, have advancement opportunities, and enjoy a team atmosphere then BHV is waiting for you.

*All skill levels are welcomed at BHV as we have several different squad types.

*BHV welcomes all gamers over the age of 16 years old.

About us and why join BHV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T8ZIGMOv0A 

do i have to be 16 or older to join

rgcilegendzz

vN | Valiant Nation

Looking For A Clan? Look No Further.

What We Offer All Members:

Battalions - This I How We Are Organized. Ranks Which Go From Recruit All The Way To Forerunner.

Event Staff - Event Staff Host Tournaments And Game Nights,

Game Battles- This Is Our Competetive Members Playing Experienced Clans On Gamebattles.

Design Team - Design Team Make Signatures, Avatars, Banners etc.

YouTube Team - That Make YouTube Videos

I Am A Captain Of vN Amplified. We Are a New Clan That's made By Expeirenced Members From Other Successful Clans. We Don't Just Want You, We Need You! You Can Make A Difference, So Why Not Join And See If vN Fits Your Needs!

We Play Just About Any Game That Is Good. (We Are A COD: Modern Warfare 3 Based Clan). Some Games Include :

• Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare3

• Call Of Duty: Black Ops

• Halo Series

• Battlefield Bad Company 3

• Sports Games

And More!

Come Join Us! Register At www.ValiantNation.com. When Registering, Be Sure To Put I Rep Loaf Town As The Referer. When You Verify Your Email, Join The vN Amplified Battalion, For A Reason Say I Rep Loaf Town Recruited Me. After That Message Me Here Or On The Site When You Done Or Need Help.

Hope To See More People There!

-Thanks,

I Rep Loaf Town

Captain Of vN

Cappabian

Side X Side Gaming

We are an Xbox 360 exclusive clan focusing mainly on the Call of Duty franchise.

We are currently members from US and Canada (due to latency and timezone issues).

What Do We Offer?

• Active Forums
    • Great Community
    • Inner Clan Tournaments with Prizes
    • Daily Activity
    • Compete in all Elite Operations

Please click the logo and head over to our website to see what we have to offer. Rules, ranks and all that is still getting worked out. Be a part of history!

Referal: Cappa

Still looking for a clan? Mature 18+, Elite Level 31, Must have mic Check us out at DaGClan.com and Sign up on our forums to Apply for your 10 Day Eval process to see if where the right fit for each other. Name Change isnt Required