1 2 3 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2012 12:49 AM by gallp13 RSS

The type 95 = A JOKE

I'm a competitive SnD player

This gun is ridiculous, easily as good as the m16 from COD4 and the famas from mw2. I dont know if this is dominated other game modes as much but the fact its a TWO shot kill at any range seems a little stupid, then the fact you can put kick profiency and rapid fire on is a joke. This gun will take over and make it a one gun game, i hope something gets done. let me know if you feel the same and please dont cry about not patching it because the only reason you wouldnt want a patch is because your whoreing it to destroy people.

• 1. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    avengedyesterday

So the people who say it's not op are the ones that are crying? Hmmm.

• 2. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

yeah i have found that too. they have dulled down the m16 due to people complaining and just put this in its place. Im a bit sick of the UMP also its the only smg with a higher damage profile.

• 3. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    sgtdinglepoops

100% agree.  Its usually a 1 hit kill.

• 4. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

spot on. i dont think anyone can say this gun isnt op, they nerf the m16 completely but leave the a buirst weapon thats a two hit kill in the foot? and please back up your arguement dont just make a vague comment insinuiating im wrong. i would love to proved wrong, i dont want a one gun game, do you?

• 5. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

spot on. i dont think anyone can say this gun isnt op, they nerf the m16 completely but leave the a buirst weapon thats a two hit kill in the foot? and please back up your arguement dont just make a vague comment insinuiating im wrong. i would love to proved wrong, i dont want a one gun game, do you?

• 6. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Yep, the ump i think is also much better than any other smg but i live with that its just this one or two hit kill thing that is driving me mad. nothing can touch it at range or up close, its madness. i dont know how they manage to do this every cod. im not some mindless kid moaning about corner campers or ghost, its just clear that this thing is on another level to anything else

• 7. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

keep this thread active, if they see people want this gun changed we have a chance. i dont want to have to wait as long as i did before for the 74u patch or even worse the mw2 ump patch that never came

• 8. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    rankismet

oopiercyoo wrote:

I'm a competitive SnD player

This gun is ridiculous, easily as good as the m16 from COD4 and the famas from mw2. I dont know if this is dominated other game modes as much but the fact its a TWO shot kill at any range seems a little stupid, then the fact you can put kick profiency and rapid fire on is a joke. This gun will take over and make it a one gun game, i hope something gets done. let me know if you feel the same and please dont cry about not patching it because the only reason you wouldnt want a patch is because your whoreing it to destroy people.

Quit playing core?

• 9. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Already complaining about whatever gun kills ya eh?

Well, it usually takes two bursts, and it has a slow enough rate of fire that you should be able to counter... Get over it, man up or shut up!

And by the way, I use the G36 and MP5 mostly before you say I'm a noob who uses it.

Just defending the weapons in this game. Overall the only tuning I see fit, is making the shotguns a tad better. You are at a serious disadvantage when you equip a shotty.

1 2 3 Previous Next