1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2012 12:49 AM by gallp13 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

wait till any kind of mlg tournament this gun will banned straight away. the general cod player is stupid, they seem the think because full autos kill in the same amount of shots its fine not realising two shots from a burst weapons is must more accurate and quicker meaning your dead before you can react. all you need to do is try to play a clan match against a team of type 95s not using the type 95 and you will see, but ofc you will never do that as all you play is probs free for all and tdm which is why your griefing me so much as you play no competitive cod

• 41. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

this is what im saying, your all thick. THE STG? really. the mp40 was a billion times better than that peice of crap. i give up, im elaving this forums and never coming back. when the type 95 gets patched and banned from mlg maybe ill return

• 42. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

i apologise for my terrible grammar, im raging at the people on this forum way to much. your right, its done my cause no good. but cheers for being as beligerent as the others.

• 43. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Third stage of Extremely Pissed Off Kid - blaming the other guys now, not the original object of whine. I play HC, which is more Competitive than your precious SnD will ever get. Assuming makes an ass of yourself - don't do it.

• 44. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

I just happen to use 3 round bursts alot as well so of course I wil down people using the gun. Most people cant even aim the gun up on a person correctly with a full auto let alone use a Type 95. Yeah its stronger than even the famas from Mw2 but its still not OP.

• 45. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

add me iPiercy x let me 1v1 using this gun. please its thes only way you will understand

• 46. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    deamonomic

oopiercyoo wrote:

this is what im saying, your all thick. THE STG? really. the mp40 was a billion times better than that peice of crap. i give up, im elaving this forums and never coming back. when the type 95 gets patched and banned from mlg maybe ill return

are you kidding me? the STG was a god send. it has next to 0 recoil, had great damage, its rate of fire was good enough to win in close quarter shoot outs. thats why it was used by dam near everyone during WaW. yes the Mp40 would be the other weapon that was highly used.

if you cant handle a gun then you dont belong in MLG. it doesnt matter to me what weapons or perks the other team is using. it really doesnt. at the end of the day they will be just as dead. if your looking to blame a weapon or perk for your death, then thats just you wanting to find an ecuse to make yourself feel better about why you just lost.

• 47. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Oopiercryoo, I agree with you. These other kids just want to seem bigger for putting you down (and I'll admit, I've countered some other arguements about other guns) but in my playing experience, this gun will become very popular. I understand what you mean when you say it will make it a "One gun game" and I agree. I haven't used it personally, but whenever I encounter it online, I rarely stand a chance. I'm not saying it's OP or anything, but I agree that all the "MLG" players will use this in competetive games, like how everyone used the Famas in BO during GB matches.

• 48. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    AGFL305

sucks for you all i play is HC search haha.

• 49. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

I just played against a team where three of the six of them had Type 95's with rapid fire and silencers and they were getting 1-2 shot kills. Not 1-2 burst. But individual shots in a burst.  I set up the same class to see if it was a connection thing since no one had a 4 bar connection the whole game but it ended up being the gun itself.  I was dominating(While playing domination of course :O) and ended up going 36-5 in a game while capping and defending.  That gun is too powerful if you ask me.  I tried switching to my other Assault weapons and none of them could kill fast enough. 

Also, you are missing the point.  It isn't that he is mad that he is getting killed.  the point is the gun itself is too powerful regardless of it he is being killed or if he is the one using it.  Even on the stat roster it shows it only needs 2 full bullets to connect to get a kill.  Isn't that a little odd?  A 3 round burst weapon where you don't even need the third bullet to get a kill? Why would they do something like that?  It is literally imbalanced as it is because of the illogical 2 shot kill.  I hope you guys can get your heads out of your arses and see the issue is with the gun itself not the skill of the individual.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next