3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2011 4:21 AM by andrew.baquerizo RSS

CAMPAIGN!

salimreplay

So Makarov had one of the most painful deaths in the history of man, what about that sonuvabitch Kamarov? It's his ******* fault that cost Soap his life. I swear I almost cried when Soap died!

• Re: CAMPAIGN!
    andrew.baquerizo

I have to agree, but doesn't Kamarov get blown up, because when the bomb explodes he is in the same room,,, aah i do not know however, I thought the campaign was too easy on Veteran completed today now just finding all the intel :L, it wasn't just Kamarov surely it's partially Yuri's fault as well.

firehawkshooter

I agree, the campaign on Veteran is much, much easier than I found it in Black Ops. I've already beaten all the missions from Black Tuesday to Back on the Grid on Veteran. Of course, I'll find all the intel on Recruit difficulty.

andrew.baquerizo

like me lol complete on vet get all achieve then play on recruit get intel :L... the only mission i found hard was the last one :L,,,, how ever at least no mission on mw3 was like BLOPS, where you run down the corridor on vet and the guys keep spawning till you moved up thats what made the hardest part for me on BLOPS :L, and the final mission this game :L/