32 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2012 6:40 PM by K4nnedSoup RSS

MW3 MODS, BANNED THOSE MODDERS

Why there is mods in mw3, cause im seeing people hacked clan tags, ranks, guns, and in game mods, that taking all the fun away, i hate cheaters, they need to take all the mods away cuz because it well be another mw2. they should banned those modders

• Re: MW3 MODS, BANNED THOSE MODDERS

no need to worry they will be... just relax and play the game.. as you rank up eventually most of them will be reset

Clan tags are a glitch, not a mod. And i have not seen one person mod yet. Maybe you just suck?

sarobi

I've not seen any mods so far. The clan tag stuff is just a glitch with keyboards set to foreign languages, nothing really worth getting worked up about. As for people who are so ahead in ranks.. they've probably managed to get the game early (shouldn't be a shocker since people had the game a week before it released) and boosted their way up.

iamhollywood5

Idk the only things I've seen is the modded clan tags.  And don't tell me that's just an Xbox glitch, because i have never EVER seen any of that in Black Ops.

IW is very lax on cheating/modding/hacking.  Too lax.  And you should all know that by now, IW will never grow up, they'll never change, we just kind of have to accept that they will always be a 2nd rate developers who make games with push-over security systems that hackers can just laugh at.

If MW3 looks exactly the same as MW2, then that means the coding is exactly the same, and the same old hacker tricks will work the same way they did in MW2.  If this isn't my last COD, it is certainly my last IW COD.

yea thats true

I agree, the reason I ended up laying MW2 to the side was the constant hacking (infinity noob toobs that shot every second, etc). They openly admitted that their multiplayer in MW2 had a lot of things broken in it, so I assumed that they would fix them. It's starting to become apparent that they won't and that's disappointing, another thing that was disappointing was all the things that seemed to repeat in the campaign. "You've been shot so I'll drag you while you shoot at people, man this chopper gunner, man this AC-130, watch something sad happen that has basically nothing to do with the game. I bought it to find out what happens with the story line mostly. So it saddens me that I was let down by that and the looks of multiplayer. They just seem so lazy with it. I'm seeing a lot repeat emblems (and I mean a lot) and the ones for killstreaks that used to be animated aren't so there's really no reason in having them there other than to take up space. So yeah /disappointed.

Lol, if you guys would take the time to look up how to do the damn clan tag **** you would know it is not a mod in any way. I don't use the retarded clan tag glitch but I did look up how to do it. All it is is puttin in certain letters in your clan tag and it makes it the A, B ,Y ETC. buttons. IT IS IN NO WAY A MOD/HACK. Quit being so dense everyone. Don't you think people would have modded gamertags as well and not just clan tags? Use your heads.

PROOF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8j-5DVnBM

Lol HA

yea im seeind alot of modz and hacks i thought tis would not happen for a while

yea im seeind alot of modz and hacks i thought tis would not happen for a while

obzi

The xbox big hacks are here.  Over the last two days I've left a couple games because things weren't right, things were happening that shouldn't have been and I didn't want to get involved even when it was my team that was winning.  Then last night in a TDM match I saw a guy with seven care packages all sat around him, we were only a minute in so it wasn't possible.  We knew it would come and I feel now it's started, the clan tag issue will be nothing compared to what's around the corner.

thats not proof, they mood it to do, so thats everyone knows how to change the clan tag, other that i seen rapid fire pistol and magnum, aimbots and more

The clan tag thing is not a glitch, mod or language related.

Those are ICONS that the developers use when they show you the buttons for game help.

They use the 1/2 and 1/4 fraction symbols. It doesn't matter what language it's in. The reason the dutch keyboard is used, is because those symbols are easy to type out on that keyboard configuration.

It does not do anything for you, it's nothing but an icon and that's it.

mischaelite

In the first 3 weeks IW had banned 1600+ consoles and counting. For those that did not play Black Ops and are coming back to cheat or boost are really in for a surprise. I really do like that

obzi

Saw a guy on the opposite team with his name in green instead of red, I reported him in the game but I'm worried it will just get lost in the millions of other reports filed every day.  Where else should I do it?  He really needs kicking out straight away.

I'm so sick of these hackers all they are doing is destroying the game we payed so much money for, please find these people and ban them from every CoD ever made and being made because all they are doing is ruining our gameing experience.

I'm so sick of these hackers all they are doing is destroying the game we payed so much money for, please find these people and ban them from every CoD ever made and being made because all they are doing is ruining our gameing experience.

No its activision thats just destorying the cod exprince that was near perfection with cod4.(bunch of aholes more focused on maximizing their bottom line than making a quality product.)

sorry if this seems a bit harsh but the way activision has been treating its pc players is just utter bs as well as how they have been destoring call of duty since mw2.(cod2 was my first cod and cod4 was a very enjoyable game and mw2 was a let down. and when they said mw3 was gonna be more like cod4 than mw2, i was hoping for it to a more cod4 feel and i was extemely let down.)

you mad? leave the modders alone, IW/activision needs to release official mod tools for every console, this includes make gamemodes that allow players to bypass the stupid rank system if they so choice, making maps (no need for over priced dlc), adding camos or new guns and other cool content (star wars mod) thus no need for the stupid cod:elite.

Now that my mod tools rant is out. How does having buttons in clan tag or bypassing the rank system hurt anyone? Now if its a cheat that gives an unfair advantage than fine ban them but don't ban the stuff that is only for show and doesn't hurt gameplay.

unicronhound

After the rant, I agree, ban the ones that really are modding/glitching. Not doing a clan tag glitch. I know there's a couple people who use aimbots, or glitch/mod UNDER the map(like on Outpost? I forget the map's name right now, he went 42-0 from shoot you from under the ground, nuked everyone). Anyone that has an aimbot, or glitched/mods on under the map, on top of the map or whatever should have their IP banned from ALL CoD servers. That's just about the only way to stop them.

You know I think mods are ok... and if your soooo mad just mod your self geezz

pus the clan tags are just glitches that have been patched.