5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2012 3:28 AM by longneck420 RSS

The updates...

have ruined the game for me. Went from no lag in almost every match to completely laggin out and getting shot around corners multiple times a match. Thanks IW, you tried to fix what wasnt broke, and ended up breaking it (for me) in the process.

• Re: The updates...
    ghorman

It fixed the lag for me.

I have the same problem from NO LAG to ....  LAG, LAG, LAG and more LAG it is unplayable now.

Can we please do something about starting a game alone and getting thrown into an automatic loss.

I've always had issues with lag, and it's not on my end. I would say lag compensation but macabbi would probably come in here and Smite me but something's definitely wrong with the game. I always have 4 bars except when the oh so lovely and flawless matchmaking system puts me in a game where, well, in the words of Jericho, the host is some kid from nigeria who's router is being powered by a hamster. And the updates have made it worse for me as well, still 4 bar in 99% of the lobbies and always find games within 5 seconds of hitting search, <50 ping EVERY time. What's sad is that when I search with a party and it takes a while and we find a game 75<100 and I still 4 bar, it's better. I find myself not dying instantly and not being shot by bullets that bend around corners as much. Pretty sad... Also I've had games where EVERY person in the lobby has 3 bars, which is the worst. Then you know something's messed up, like seriously, how the they delay the HOST'S connection even, shouldn't host always have 4 bars. Speaking of host I'm host 90% of the time when I join a game that ISN'T already in progress and has 10 seconds left.... woot for automatic losses.

i have the same damn problem whats up with all this damn lagging and stuffand it always saying the server is down i mean get the damn server fixed