1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 1,806 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 7:55 PM by Hidden-Legaciez Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    ovenbakedmuffin

Deaths need to be easily attributed to lag. The classic pc days were better than this. I don't want to die and hate the game for it, I want to die and hate the lag for it. Lag which has nothing to do with the game. And on top of it all, MW3 is so popular right now even people in small towns won't have more than 50ms ping. So why ruin a game's launch with faulty lag compensation?

• 51. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

Sign from me too, terrible lag making my multiplayer unenjoyable and unpplayable. I've started the campaign and hope that the lag compensation is fixed asap.

• 52. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

SIGNED!

I'm so glad I found this thread on this Forum. I have been ranting about this issue on XBox Live since I started playing COD games, which was during MW2. I've always said to the COD fanboys that I've never seen these lag issues on the Clancy range or the Battlefiled franchise.

I'm a simple guy and don't have the reactions of a Ninja's cat, so I won't try and make the "I'm a suffering great gamer argument", but my eye's don't decieve me and I have seen too many instances of this LAG issue to warrant me joingin this forum just to complain about it.

I honestly was just about to upgrade my 10MB cable connection to the 50MB upgrade, becasue I thought there was something wrong and I didn't understand abot this LAG COMPENSATION technology. Now that this thread explains things, is it possible to play COD over a 33Kbs MODEM... lol

I mean, is it honestly true that those with fast connections can end up at a disadvantage?

A good technical description of so called "LAG COMPENSATION" would be great on this thread.

While we're at it, can we complain about the dreadful SPAWN engine too and the abundance of hackers, lag switchers and cheats that the COD franchise seems to attract.

I wish Tom Clancy could pull his finger out and get the developers to keep up with COD realeases, then I wouldn't have to play games that aggravate me .

• 53. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    HalfericTuck

Modern Warfare has made me do something I have never done with any COD game on since the very first Call of Duty.  I ahve taken mine back and traded it in.  I am sick of turning a corner and being shot before I have even registered anyone is there or someone coming round a corner already shooting. 

I hate this game, I have enjoyed all the other Call of duty titles, but this one just seems way worse, I can't seem to get a kill at all in core.

• 54. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

SIGNED!

I'm so glad I found this thread on this Forum. I have been ranting about this issue on XBox Live since I started playing COD games, which was during MW2. I've always said to the COD fanboys that I've never seen these lag issues on the Clancy range or the Battlefiled franchise.

I'm a simple guy and don't have the reactions of a Ninja's cat, so I won't try and make the "I'm a suffering great gamer argument", but my eye's don't decieve me and I have seen too many instances of this LAG issue to warrant me joingin this forum just to complain about it.

I honestly was just about to upgrade my 10MB cable connection to the 50MB upgrade, becasue I thought there was something wrong and I didn't understand abot this LAG COMPENSATION technology. Now that this thread explains things, is it possible to play COD over a 33Kbs MODEM... lol

I mean, is it honestly true that those with fast connections can end up at a disadvantage?

A good technical description of so called "LAG COMPENSATION" would be great on this thread.

While we're at it, can we complain about the dreadful SPAWN engine too and the abundance of hackers, lag switchers and cheats that the COD franchise seems to attract.

I wish Tom Clancy could pull his finger out and get the developers to keep up with COD realeases, then I wouldn't have to play games that aggravate me .

• 55. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    HalfericTuck

Modern Warfare has made me do something I have never done with any COD game since the very first Call of Duty.  I ahve taken mine back and traded it in.  I am sick of turning a corner and being shot before I have even registered anyone is there or someone coming round a corner already shooting. 

I hate this game, I have enjoyed all the other Call of duty titles, but this one just seems way worse, I can't seem to get a kill at all in core.

• 56. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    HalfericTuck

Modern Warfare has made me do something I have never done with any COD game since the very first Call of Duty.  I ahve taken mine back and traded it in.  I am sick of turning a corner and being shot before I have even registered anyone is there or someone coming round a corner already shooting. 

• 57. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

SIGNED!

I think this MW3 disk will be another shiny frisbee, about to dorn the skies soon.

• 58. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

Guys/Gals,

Sorry about the triple post, but it seems COD can't even get their website forum to work correctly either, it told me the post failed twice.

• 59. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    IEliteWalker

Fed up with shooting whole clips into players and they wont die because they have a poor connection.

THANKS FOR STEALING MY £90 IW

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next