1 66 67 68 69 70 Previous Next 1,806 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 7:55 PM by Hidden-Legaciez Go to original post RSS
  • 670. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

Signed!!!  The video posted in this forum tells it all and there is a new motto going around, "shoot first, die first".  The lag in this game is epic.  I am tired of being lag killed around a corner or pre-fired upon before the enemy even appears to present a target.  Maybe the makers should just give a refund to all of us who payed to play this game because I find more frustration in online play and rarely any entainment value which is why I purchased the game to begin with.  I pay extra money for my good internet connection so why I am penalized for paying that extra money?  If you can't afford a higher end connection then that is your problem not mine and my online experience should not suffer.  Fix this or give me back my $100 I payed for the MW3 and Elite (which is another headache of its own).

• 671. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

Signed!!!  The video posted in this forum tells it all and there is a new motto going around, "shoot first, die first".  The lag in this game is epic.  I am tired of being lag killed around a corner or pre-fired upon before the enemy even appears to present a target.  Maybe the makers should just give a refund to all of us who payed to play this game because I find more frustration in online play and rarely any entainment value which is why I purchased the game to begin with.  I pay extra money for my good internet connection so why I am penalized for paying that extra money?  If you can't afford a higher end connection then that is your problem not mine and my online experience should not suffer.  Fix this or give me back my $100 I payed for the MW3 and Elite (which is another headache of its own).

• 672. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

• 673. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

Signed, i gave up playing today because of this ****. it got so bad and im not a bad player but there is nothing you can possiblly do when you are at a forced disadvantage.

i have decent internet for the Uk and I should NOT be penalized because i pay more than others for that, i couldnt give a **** if someone has ******* shitty "LIDL/Netto" internet thats there fault why should i be punished because of it.

Black Ops had the same crap system and i ******* despised that game because of it i went back to playing MW2 which for a 2 year old game doesnt lag and i pull host most of the time.

But if i get host on MW3 which is fecking rare i may aswell sit at the back of the map and do nothing than run around as cannon fodder because everyone else seem to have GOD bullets than can kill me 10ft round corners and can shoot me before i even see them.

Its not right and i for one am pissed off by it! last night i went on mw3 first game i got **** on i went 9-18 in tdm cos of the lag and i was in a full party, so i go on MW2 first game of dom i pull off a 82-8 and win! and poeple say MW2 is broken? please id rather listen to "pro-pipes" all night than be killed by people with "Angelina Jolie" bullets.

This has to be fixxed SOON and im clearly not the only person affected by this!

So IW fix it!!

peace

fruitcake

• 675. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

I need to clearify something, i see people have the same problem as the video on the first page, and they say that this is because they have high speed connection and others don't, actually i have the same problem as the video but i have only 2mb speed. which is very low comparing to people in europe or usa. So it's not people with low connections who is causing this. I laso suffer from region locked matchmaking, the only way for me to play is to try to join anyon's game from my history and it cab turn on to be any mode.

• 676. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

an online shooter takes 15 to 20 kb/s to function properly, any connection can handle it in fact, its a matter of latency (ping) which has nothing to do with throughput.

• 677. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

signed,    this was horrible in black ops and its horrible in this game.  It punishes those with a good connection and praises those who have ****

• 678. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

NOV 24 PATCH:

Call me crazy fellas but I just had 4 or 5 decent games in a row and as a result I was in the top 2 players every time. When it came to 1 on 1 gunfights I almost always had a chance even if I was slightly behind, and the game was actually fun to play. There were usually 1 or 2 guys in the lobby who had a jump on me but the games were totally playable. I can hardly believe it. I also don't recall experiencing many insta-deaths where you're dropped the second you realize you're being hit.....in fact on a number of occasions I was shot AND THEN got behind cover without being killed. Unheard of!

Anyone else experiencing some improvement? Let's here some comments. I'm hoping I didn't just fluke out for some reason.....

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Although I have been getting some playable games, that garbage games are still very prevalent.

• 679. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    NadeGoBoom

Even with all the patches and my 20mb down and 4 mb up I am very much handicapped and run into all the issues... getting shot in back after I ducked around a corner and I am 10 feet from the corner just to have bullets do 90 degree angles. Seeing a enemy and get my gun up with quickdraw pro and Steady aim pro just to die before 1 bullet leaves the other participants rifle /submachine gun. Among other situations which frustrate me to the point I wanna punch a small animal in the face many times which I will not mention because even wiriting this I want to rage. I have a 1.45 k/d and I cannot imagine this game with out the lag issues. It almost forces people to camp just to get kills which in turn also makes me rage. Nothing like losing a gun battle to a 1 to 2 bar  where on the kill cam he has been looking at me for 5 second  when on my screen I seen him for .5 seconds and I an dead before I can draw my weapon.( ends rage )

1 66 67 68 69 70 Previous Next