2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2011 2:41 PM by SD_S197 RSS

Matchmaking...

I am getting irritated at the matchmaking. More times then not it throws me into a lobby with a really low ping which is great but there is only 3 people in the lobby. And then we have to wait around forever and a day for enough people to join to start the match. Um by the time that happens that ping is no longer what it was. And 9 times out of 10 I end up backing out and searching again. Usually this process goes on for a little while but sometimes it doesn’t. Personally I would rather be thrown into a lobby that maybe has a little higher ping but the lobby is almost full.

So how about adjusting the matchmaking settings somehow?

Or maybe we can get some kind of settings for matchmaking? Something like having an option to choose no lobbies greater then a certain ping or no lobbies that have less then a certain about of people. At least something to where you are not sitting there for what seems like forever and a day waiting on enough people to join.

• Re: Matchmaking...

I agree; it also seems like the more people you have in a party, the longer it takes to find a match. Our clan got one good game of Ground War last night; haven't had one since.

• Re: Matchmaking...

I would love to see some MP matchmaking settings....coming from someone that mainly played Halo prior to picking up MW3, I really liked how in Halo Reach, you could prioritize connection, skill level, etc when getting MP games.  Would love to see similar settings for CoD.  There are plenty of things I really like about MW3 and really glad I bought it, but this is one of the things that stuck out to me as something I preferred from Halo.  Both games are great and would be good if they learned from one another.