1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 214 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 7:53 PM by Vizconti Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

ak47 hybird sight or acr suspresor

codblackops3000 wrote:

I wanna know your opinions on whats the best gun on the game. And what attachments go's well with it.

cod is beter than halo

• 21. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

ak47 hybird sight or acr suspresor

codblackops3000 wrote:

I wanna know your opinions on whats the best gun on the game. And what attachments go's well with it.

cod is beter than halo

• 22. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

Type 95

Striker

Akimbo FMG9s

• 23. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

M60E4

"What's that gun?"

An LMG.

I R ORIGINAL HAR HAR

• 24. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

Since Steady Aim Pro lets you ADS faster after sprinting and since hip-firing is also made better by Steady Aim, I think you'd be better served using Assassin Pro as your second tier perk.

• 25. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?
    avengedyesterday

It just depends on your play style. ACR is one of the few guns you really dont need keep/focus on. i prefer to use 2 attachments and either red dot / extended mags or silencer and extended mags. I'm constantly running into groups of people so those bigger clips really helps to take them all out without having to stop and reload.

My favorite gun is the G36. You definatly need kick on this bad boy. I throw on a red dot because the iron sights are really terrible on this gun. This is my hardline gun. Scavenger/Hardline/Stalker or Marksmen.

You can't go wrong with any of the SMG's. I prefer the MP7 and P90 due to the clip size. They do less damage but with rapid fire and steady aim you can totally destroy on the smaller maps.

For secondaries.... Stinger all the way. All that airsupport is just free points twords your killstreak so you might aswell take advantage of it.

• 26. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?
    seengod

(i use Scavenger/Assassin/SteadyAim with this)

PP90M1 - with Kick / RapidFire

• 27. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?
    gallp13

Depends on task

Deal with SG FMG SMG - FAD est mag. Burst for distance kill, drop n spray if caught in close with these

All rounder - ACR suppressed

Power if accurate - M14 with focus flinch reduction and a fast trigger finger are essential

Clearly this amer uses AR. Others can discuss remaining weapons.

• 28. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

FMG akimbo. Own everything, at pretty much all distances (except extremely long ranges)

• 29. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?
    IEliteWalker

G36C/Type 95(MK14 when I unlock it): Normal playing, Objective modes or Kill Confirmed

MP7: Rushing around, aggressive playing.

L118A: Mainly used for fun or objective gamemodes for defending.

LMGs are pretty bad, mainly because of the new damage dropoff and increasing idle sway.

Shotguns? meh they suck, except the Striker.

My favorite AR is the G36C, once you handle the recoil you will dominate, fast single no recoil shots for long range kills, spray up close, burst at medium.

My favorite SMG is the MP7 decent fire rate accurate, can outplay ARs and Snipers at long range if you are a good shooter.

If you want an easy gun to use  I would use the ACR or SCAR L you can spray more with these weapons but they aren't overpowered like MW2 (LOL LaserACR) so you can't get cheap full auto kills from sniper range.

Good luck finding the perfect weapon for yourself.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next