1 2 3 Previous Next 168 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 2:51 PM by BDigg RSS

Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

And I thought it would be fixed.

I swear, nobody camped during the first few days of release. NOBODY. Now, people are camping.... with Assassin.... and Claymores.... and silenced guns.

I got into a game and more than half of the team was using Assassin and a couple of them were doing what I listed above. A few games after that, I called an AUAV and only three arrows showed up. THREE. FREAKING. ARROWS.

This is just too ridiculous. IW should've learned from Black Ops. I really do like and enjoy this game. but campers like these are ruining it.

• 1. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    AirborneI

I have been running stalker pro to delay claymores and stuff. Don't know why people use assassin IMO quick draw is way better.

• 2. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

stopping power would have stopped that problem. whats more appealing zooming in quick or being completly invisible radars..etc except if your seen by some one.

• 3. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

When will people realize that UAV Jammer/Cold Blooded/Ghost/Assassin are not the problem -- it's the easy availability of UAVs that are the problem. UAVs are TOO. EASY. TO. GET. Why should I show up on your radar just because you got three kills, two with Hardline? Because you want me to? No. Just no.

I agree that camping with Assassin sucks, but camping period sucks. Not every Assassin user is a camper, though. It's already hard enough to rush in this game -- I don't want to make my rushing playstyle even more difficult by showing up on every enemy's radar 75% of every match.

• 4. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    AirborneI

I really like the SOH/quickdraw/stalker combo. It gives a real advantage in any gunfight. Relying on your radar is the mistake most people make.

• 5. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

Agree with you fully Cert. all my classes involve Asassin because im sick of UAV users, I do not camp , at all, so I dont see the point in not using it.

I dont want to die because someone relies on their Radar so much, Yeah campers suck, how bout you stop using UAV and use a proper PS ? And use your eyes, i hardly die because of campers, im constantly checking corners, and most of the time i play i have a great clan or party that lets me know whos camping in the opposing team etc.

• 6. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

Totally agree, i run'n'gun with assassin simply for the fact that UAV is deployed every 5 seconds. Not fun watching someone pre-aim the corner you are about to come round in a killcam. That and the return of heartbeat sensing campers break me! 

• 7. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    lil_lisa_w

Assasin is not a problem at all,  it not even the same as ghost was you little piece of ****.

you still can get killed by any killsteak. but i guess you forgot about that.

You need blind-eye to get away form that. so now you need to use 2 perks instead of one to actually have what you guys call ghost

• 8. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    lil_lisa_w

Assasin is not a problem at all,  it not even the same as ghost was you little piece of ****.

you still can get killed by any killsteak. but i guess you forgot about that.

You need blind-eye to get away form that. so now you need to use 2 perks instead of one to actually have what you guys call ghost

so stop ******** and looking at your minimap, if you weren't looking in the right hand corner maybe you couls see in front of your face

• 9. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    avengedyesterday

I'm glad so many people use uavs, now they are just free kills for my killstreak. I use hardline and scavenger pro so i get to shoot down 2 uavs instantly and really only need 2 kills to start my killstreak chain, easy predator missles.

If you notice the other team is camping, stop run and gunning. You guys have to learn to adapt to the game you are in. If you keep running to them what is going to stop them from camping?

1 2 3 Previous Next