1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 183 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2012 8:17 PM by marcusbwilliams Go to original post RSS
  • 160. Re: Type 95 Haters..

The only people that say the guns are OP are the ones that are too dumb to use it (or constantly get killed by it)

Just shut up and deal with it.

• 161. Re: Type 95 Haters..

rhiannonrae wrote:

The only people that say the guns are OP are the ones that have a brain.

• 162. Re: Type 95 Haters..

Have a brain? I'm not sure if people are aware of this, but in real life guns don't have the same damage. Sorry to burst your bubble

• 163. Re: Type 95 Haters..

rhiannonrae wrote:

, but in real life guns don't have the same damage. Sorry to burst your bubble

In real life you don't respawn. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• 164. Re: Type 95 Haters..

Good thing I'm not in the armed forces.

• 165. Re: Type 95 Haters..

Agreed. The MK14 is powerful, but not OP. It is on par with Fad from Bops.

I don't see the point in having two guns that are ridiculously powerful with one being a semi automatic (Type 95) and campers in objectives gaining an effective 1 hit kill against AR's and SMG's. As for MK14, lush gun... underused. I've used it a few times to take out campers (aswell as using Type 95)... difference is MK14 you have to use like an AR... Type 95 is effectively an easy kill as it is OP.

Now that you're bringing up Famas and AK47u I just think I don't want type 95 nerfed. I'm happy for it to stay as it is... I'm bored of campers using it for easy kills, yes... but at the same time I enjoy killing those campers and using the gun for an easy kill before I scrap it for a more competitive gun

• 166. Re: Type 95 Haters..
    dlundebjerg28

stickortwist wrote:

Type 95 is blatantly overpowered for what it is!!

For starts - it is unlocked before an MK14 yet can beat an MK14 in a firefight. OP

Secondly - It can beat any other AR if you are on target. OP

Thirdly - The only times I've been killed by a Type 95 in this game is by campers in objectives. If you aim for chest/head area (due to the wonderful hit markers) it is ridiculously easy to effectively get a 1 shot kill with this gun. OP

If you're so adament you want to use a manual weapon, use an MK14. It looks and handles better than a Type 95 anyway

It doesn't beat the MK14 at range. MK14 is a 3 shot kill at range, the Type 95 is 5. You should be able to press down R1 3 times before they can press it once, wait and press it again.

I bolded the whole point of why the gun isn't overpowered. It's similar to a sniper, if you miss that first burst you're screwed. You have to be on target to get the kill

How can you say that the T95 is OP if you think the MK14 is better? If something is better than the Type 95, it would also be overpowered. So either you're saying the MK14 is OP or you're contradicting yourself.

• 167. Re: Type 95 Haters..
    nuttin2say

After 12 pages, I still don't get the Type 95 thing.

There's times I want to take a Striker and shove it up some players' arses ... but I haven't felt compelled to start a thread about how OP it is. Only the twerps taking advantage of the Striker's glitch  annoy  me. And they are never that great of players to worry about them.

The T95? Frankly, I don't get killed by it that much. I really don't get the big deal.

Wish they had a "killed by" stat in Elite.

There's other things that disappoint me about COD that are bigger issues than to worry about whether or not a gun is OP is not even on the radar.

• 168. Re: Type 95 Haters..

dlundebjerg28 wrote:

stickortwist wrote:

Type 95 is blatantly overpowered for what it is!!

For starts - it is unlocked before an MK14 yet can beat an MK14 in a firefight. OP

Secondly - It can beat any other AR if you are on target. OP

Thirdly - The only times I've been killed by a Type 95 in this game is by campers in objectives. If you aim for chest/head area (due to the wonderful hit markers) it is ridiculously easy to effectively get a 1 shot kill with this gun. OP

If you're so adament you want to use a manual weapon, use an MK14. It looks and handles better than a Type 95 anyway

It doesn't beat the MK14 at range. MK14 is a 3 shot kill at range, the Type 95 is 5. You should be able to press down R1 3 times before they can press it once, wait and press it again.

I bolded the whole point of why the gun isn't overpowered. It's similar to a sniper, if you miss that first burst you're screwed. You have to be on target to get the kill

How can you say that the T95 is OP if you think the MK14 is better? If something is better than the Type 95, it would also be overpowered. So either you're saying the MK14 is OP or you're contradicting yourself.

I completely agree dlundebjerg28 afterall the MK14 is 7.62mm and as such, round for round it's probably the most powerful AR in the game.

• 169. Re: Type 95 Haters..

dude.......type 95 is OP'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys think your "dope" at aiming? you do realize that when you zoom, auto aim , aims for you right? thats why you sometimes aim and its dead on target...... WAKE UP your not that good, and with such high damage burst, TYPE 95 is op'd....

why is it op'd

you turn a corner, you ads or hip fire, 3-4 shots, he fires once and YOU die.......thats not fair

if its a smg vs a smg its fair who ever gets first shot wins..... or if you flitch you lose, or if you have rapid fire on you win..

same with AR's...

and you talk about "oh you must be a bunch of HIPFIRE" type95, up close is more bs than fmg's..... think about it!?

most people react hip fire with type95 , and get the win...bs

im a good player...i usually always go 2.0 kd..

and when i use type95 forget it, im a nightmare........... thats not fair...

and if you camp with type95 forget it your done......its hard to get to that bastard...

if youtook a team full of type95 (6) vs any other gropu of guns (6 acr's, 6 m4a1, 6 scars) your gonna lose............

if you put acr against m4a1 against 6 scars.......its all fair, it'll be balanced if everyones a decent player

but even if  you took 6 noobs vs 6 tops players, and noobs can only use top teir perks/lethal,tactical  and only use type95..

and pros could use anything BUT type95.....chances are type95 will put up a fight..regardless

instead of debating..........all you **** on here right now, lets make a 6v6 and do type95 vs anything......

and we'll put restrictions.....just to prove how op'd it is....those that think its op'd use type95 no proficency, no attatchments, and no perks that help it (blast shield, blind eye, sitrep)

the other sides uses wahtever, and we'll all use no killstreaks....................