1 2 3 4 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 5:42 AM by AComatoseIbex Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Hmmm and this site is broken too. Sorry for the multiples. 

• 11. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Black Ops is superior in every way. The maps are less congested and offer more variety. The weapons are more balanced. I have never unloaded a clip in someone in Black Ops just to have them turn around and one shot me like in MW3. I went and repurchased Black Ops due to all the problems with MW3. I hope the developers are listening to the players and working to resolve some of the many issues raised on this forum.

• 12. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

mate wot copy of mw3 do u own lol all the maps in this are small and too many nooks/crannies lol campers dream but just adapt like u have to wiv every other call of duty

• 13. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Yea, may be I am new to the game and don't know the places yet.. so I felt the maps are bigger..

But yes, the maps are really complicated.. places are full of TOO MUCH JUNK that its hard to pin point where is a player hiding in all that clutter..

Plus - the guns are stupid too.. Bops guns were much better.. May be its my lag or something, but I am finding it way more difficult to play MW3 than Bops.....

• 14. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Holy H*ll! black ops weapons were better? They were the most random, nonexciting pile of junk ever. What era is Black Ops? Are they from some kind of secret "black ops" war in the 80's that I've never heard of?

• 15. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

I dont care if they were heard of or not.. the point is I could KILL people easily...

• 16. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Lol, no. I played black ops till 15th and felt it weas the worst CoD I had played and I have played them all. How could you guys say it's better than MW3? Black ops sucked. All you guys have to complain about is lag and the maps?? The lag in Black Ops is %100 worse. And MW3 has barely been out a week and you all are already complaining. You probably have not even got used to the game yet. Give it a chance before you start hating on the game. For me it's a really great improvement from past CoD's, the only CoD that can beat any of them is 4.

• 17. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Well see its just your opinion.. I like MW3 but i do think Black Ops was much better.. I love to play hardcore TDM but o My God if people camped in Black Ops well in MW# they have tents set up lol.. ITS IMPOSSIBLE WITH all the buildings all over you and hiding spots for campers its crazy. i mean black ops had hiding spots too but the maps where alot bigger and there where not so may of hiding spots. .MW3 so far - Black Ops +

• 18. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Give it a chance im giving a chance but MW3 is already hacked.. go check your leader boards lol.. 10th Prestige 80th level with 3-4 games total played **** off.. Dont get me wrong i love MW3 and i will be playing alot. But come on ALL THE GUNS LOOK THE SAME. All the guns SOUND THE SAME.. And Gold camo looks like crap. maps have way too many buildings with DARK DARK windows where you cant see any one standing in those windows... I wont even talk about sound in general in the MW3.. When i throw a grenade i expect an explosion not well... you cant really hear anything even if its like 10 feet away from you flash banks are louder..

• 19. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

n00B dont even go there idiot.. Stop yelling Black Ops weapons where pile of junk.. You are pile of junk. And what era is MW3 in?? near future correct?? Ok than explain WHY IN THE ******* WORLD ALL THE GUNS SOUND THE SAME? WHY? When i took Ak47 in black ops and shoot with it half of the map was able to hear oo that guy some where over there using AK47  here its Well he might be using P90 or it just might be M4 or maybe it was ACR... or  UPM45 MW3 is broken beyond point of return and no im not all about black ops i just dont like idiots like you that have no idea what they ******* talking about.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next