1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 5:42 AM by AComatoseIbex Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

Z-12 wrote:

MW3 beats every call of duty game.

COD 4 Beats any Call of duty game..

Just my opinion.

• 101. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?
    nickdiddy

The reason you like MW3 more is prob because your internet connectionis sub-par and the aweful, broken lag comp system in MW3 gives you an advantage making you feel like a good player. If you had 40Mbps/3Mbps - 30ms ping you wouldn't even have a 1.0 K/D ratio. The game works fine for some, but not for others. FACT!

• 102. Re: Who likes Black Ops Multiplayer better than MW3?

When I started playing MW3 I had 40Mbps internet and 30ms ping. I moved and went to a 3Mbps internet and 65ms ping. Both put me on the bad side of "lag compensation". So, even if your internet isn't quick it can still screw you over. Unless of course you need triple digit ping to get the good side of it...

In response to the original question MW2 multiplayer beats both Black Ops and MW3. CoD 4 has a bit of a lack in variety of perks / weapons / killstreaks, and Black Ops' hit detection was even sketchier than MW3's!

I'm not a noob tuber, by the way - I've even made the F2000 work. (F stands for Fail BTW - possibly the worst gun in MW2)

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next