4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2011 4:32 PM by [pde]paulkersey RSS

Xbox for PC wireless controller

I just found out that this controller is not supported for MW3! All I can say is wtf! Battlefield 3 supports it so why doesn't MW3? It was also supported in Black Ops, I mean come on, get with the program Activision!!!

• Re: Xbox for PC wireless controller

meatbag21 wrote:

I just found out that this controller is not supported for MW3! All I can say is wtf! Battlefield 3 supports it so why doesn't MW3? It was also supported in Black Ops, I mean come on, get with the program Activision!!!

The Infinity ward developer team is not as capable as the Treyarch team, that’s why Black ops have controller support and Modern warfare 3 does not.

Sry to say man, but this game is more like a poor incomplete beta, without many of the features the Previous Call of Duty had (like native stereoscopic 3D or Co-op campaigning).

I hear ya! It has been a huge debacle! The Xbox side is a huge mess with the Elite and the PC side is just completely screwed. I completely agree that it's like a Beta instead of a finished product. When I talked to customer service, they had said that if enough people show interest in using the Xbox controller, then maybe they might do a patch. BF3 already had it out of the gate and they have their stuff together. Infinity Ward blows chunks and this is the last call for Call of Dookie for me.

[pde]paulkersey

mubay wrote:

meatbag21 wrote:

The Infinity ward developer team is not as capable as the Treyarch team, that’s why Black ops have controller support and Modern warfare 3 does not.

Sry to say man, but this game is more like a poor incomplete beta, without many of the features the Previous Call of Duty had (like native stereoscopic 3D or Co-op campaigning).

Because Infinity Ward doesn't exist (at Activision) anymore. Sledgehammer Games made MW3. Infinity Ward is at EA Games right now making a game for EA. What's left of IW at Activision is a name and a few people, but not the core devs. IW is on the box to sell the game and keep the people buying. This is a big reason why you see the current half-assery in this game. The closest thing left is Treyarch, and don't count on it on the PC side.

Hey they have a free download at Joystixpro.com to play MW3 with an xbox controller. just go to the site and check it out.