1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 245 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 11:41 AM by adam_camm Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    huntingnoluck

Well I haven't had a chance to play as I had been working the last few days so I finally got home last night and decided to give it a try. First game waited in lobby for maybe 5 minutes! Finally game starts (core ctf on fallen) game is running everything is fine and playing well, until host migration. Games starts after that 5 seconds and freeze. Guess who was made host? I started to think back to when this started , with one of the lag comp fixes. Why does it happen at the start of games, but not if I get dropped into games underway? Anyone else think it might have to do with the fixes.

• 111. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

I believe there was a problem with the game but they didn't test it enough before leting it on the market and when it first came up this problem they didn't know what to do!! I believe by replacing the disc that activision is making so far is not fixing this problem and they should consider add something in the upcoming update!!

• 112. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    huntingnoluck

I played 4 private games of drop zone and not one hiccup or freeze. Tried public drop zone first match no problem, the second game froze, not sure if I was host then. Tried drop zone again in a private match and it froze immediately. Shut off ps3, did a quick format and file restore. Again the machine told me that there is a corrupt file and it was repaired. Started mw3 again only this time didn't do the update, and started the campaign. 3 or 4 minutes in froze. Popped the disc out and threw it against the wall. If it wasn't for the fact that I bought the game, elite premium and turtle beach ps11 just to play this game, I probably wouldn't get so upset.

• 113. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

Still no fix for this junk game,Still getting disk read errors & console hard freezes!

I played this game since the day it came out with no probs. untill they started patching with updates then the crap started "DISK READ ERROR" affter a match of online game play!

they need to fix this BS game all other games work & bluray movies also.. i've tryed tweeting these idiots 1,000,000,000 times & all i got was try 2 delete game bullshiit bla bla blaaaa

"FIX YOUR MOTHA FUKIN GAME YOU MONEY HURNGY NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF  THIS  NEW PATCH DONT WORK I AM GOING TO SMASH MW3 & OVER NIGHT IT TOO I.W. & ACT. &THEY CAN GO FUUCCKK THEM SELFS IN THER NOOB ASSSSES WITH IT....

• 114. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    robbierocket

I'm not sure that will work as a complaint but hopefully you feel a little better.

• 115. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    huntingnoluck

Well seeing as how my old disc was unusable after yesterday morning I headed into eb games and got a new disc. I kinda feel like an ass now because I played for 3 hours last night with no problems. It must have been my disc, even though I couldn't see any marks or scratches on it.

• 116. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    robbierocket

Well, at least you got it resolved! Now you can join the rest of us bemoaning the working game...

• 117. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    huntingnoluck

How very true! After an hour of playing I got into a game with people skipping around and getting gunned down with 1 and 2 shot kills after unloading a clip into them. I was muttering under my breath when I sat back and said 'oh well, atleast I am playing again'!

• 118. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

I'm waiting for the disc to come as they replaced it with new one from activision,but I also wonder if indeed the game will play,how satisfied can I be playing it with so many glitches that it has??Is it really fun when you try to kill someone and having a clip unloaded on him and he kills you with only one bullet??

• 119. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

There's a patch coming this week, let's hope it will fix the disk read error... but i doubt it...

I've been playing MW2 all week ... Painkiller perk drive me nuts ... good thing they removed it in the NON WORKING MW3 version ...

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next