12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2011 9:46 AM by Squallredx RSS

Stop crying!

chuckb218

All I have heard since launch is nothing but crying and complaining. Sure, there are numerous things to be fixed, and I am sure that in time they will be fixed. This is by far superior to black ops imo. But seriously, do we need a thousand posts about how shitty this game is? Maybe that is why no devs are responding. All the cry babies have to show thier faces whenever something is new. I am not saying some pleople don't have a valid complaint, but why the thousands of complaint threads. Enough, play the game and enjoy the hell out of it, or don't play it. Your choice, you don't have to play it.

• Re: Stop crying!

Enough, play the game and enjoy the hell out of it, or don't play it. Your choice, you don't have to play it.

1. How can people play and enjoy the game if it's laggy, got frame rate problems, people under the maps shooting them or can't even get online to play it?

2. "Or don't play it" - why would people spend hard earned money on a game and then not play it?

Make a decent thread next time.

theraven.

people like you who keep sticking you nose into their third eye is why they keep rolling games out in a mess because they know they can get away with it they must think its ok them mugs will defend us

chuckb218

Well, I am having none of those issues so.. Whatever. These message boards are a small percentage. I'm enjoying it, sorry about your luck

BuddyVA

I find it very hard to believe you're not having any  problems. What's your connection speed like?

chuckb218

I have a bit of normal lag, let me rephrase that. However, I am no experiencing any major lag problems. I have 10mgbs DSL. I am sure I have encountered cheaters, just have not noticed them as of yet. I am not trying to take anythign away from anyone, I was merely stating that my opinion is this is an awesome game. I find it rediculous everyone is willing to give it up after only a week and a day? I mean really?? Give it time to get patched and fix, then make your call on that. Black ops had it's share of problems when it launched, the majority of them got fixed. Large scale fixes often require more than a few days, or even a week to fix. Give them time. Maybe they are not posting because they are hard at work on a fix? Perhaps? And I will say, it must suck to be having these issues. I am sure in time they will be fixed.

They are working on it and cheers to another thread of the same thing...people bashing people the games good, no it sucks blah blah blah

far superior to black ops yeah right until they patch all this crap then it willbe better

Spend £90 on a game, it plays like sh!t don't complain just go and play something else....Get real.....If you don't like the complaints why the f*ck do you read them?????