8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 1:08 AM by tmac1408t RSS

REALLY BAD GAME

This game is bad!! tbh BO was a much better game (my opinion)

1. spawning is horrible i always find myself facing somone from the other team when i spawn
  2. Health is a big issue its like playing hardcore
  3. Maps are a massive let down
  4. Ouick scoping is really p***ing me off they dont even look down there scope and they still hit you

I dont mind playing the game but cant say it's better than BO or MW2

• Re: REALLY BAD GAME
    triiviium-

Im just glad to see XBOX players complaining that its bad. It makes me feel like PS3 isn't as bad as everyone makes it to be.

bad game ,, the money is not every thing

combatvetizaf

I have issues with the spawns, but lag hasn't been an issue for me, and I like the maps.  Close quarters map prevent quickscoping to a degree and tubing, and they haven't been as rampant in my games as many other people say.

It's essentially MW2-plus with some of the more aggrevating perks gone (MLC, OMA, Tactical Inserts, etc.) gone, a wider array of kill streaks, newer weapons and innovative attachments.

I like the game and it will only improve once the developers start tackling the issues.  You have to give it time for the kinks to get worked out.  It's a rated M game - and you have to be mature enough to know that ALL video games have some degrees of issues.  Dead Island had a bunch of glitches and kinks, but its fan base was far smaller so those issues didn't receive the voice of COD's issues.

I know you spent good $$$ on the game, but an informed gaming consumer should realize that no game is perfect out of the starting gate.  Unrealistic expectations often lead to the aggrevations felt by players.

Also people are hitting prestige when Elite dont even work, thats a failure there in its self. It appears that the XP live event was just propaganda to get ppl to pre order. They havent produced at the end of the day. I wont be suckered in again.

Ps and no doubt when the new map packs are released we will have to wait a month for them to be patched because ppl are falling through the maps or some nonsense.

Common sense tells you to have a beta to test the game to find all the glitches...that way when the game comes out its perfect...but i guess common sense aint that common.

Common sense tells you to have a beta to test the game to find all the glitches...that way when the game comes out its perfect...but i guess common sense aint that common.