10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 9:54 AM by rankismet RSS

Don't ban them all but help them learn...

ghorman

Instead of banning a player for 24 hours or something similar why not use their ban as a learning tool.  Allow them to play but the ban time doesn't count towards anything. For example if little Johnny gets a 24 hour ban make his next 24 hours of playtime not count towards his level.

Comments?

• Re: Don't ban them all but help them learn...
    avengedyesterday

If johnny gets to play the gae johnny wont learn nything,. I think 24 hour ban is a good learning tool. It teaches you this is what it's going to be like when you are perma banned from playing.

Ban them all permanently

kemicalsupreme

Are you serious?  They had since COD MW1 to learn not to cheat.  This shyt is still going on.  Make 2 different bans.  1 is for 24 hours.  The next will result in you having to buy a new xbox and COD MW3 game if you feel like cheating or acting like a wanker.

People will always try to exploit the game if they can get away with it.  Plain and simple is to ban them perm.

People need to be banned and I have no sympathy for people who violate terms of service, break the rules and don't abide by the common laws. So many poeple just want to slap people on the wrist for not following the rules. The future of this country is in such a scary place. If you glitch, cheat exploit whatever you deserve your punishment. It's a really simple concept that is overly abused. All the people in outpost have found a glitch and are exploiting it. Everyone found the rock in fuel on mw2 and exploited it. I won't say you have been banned for something but wanting them to still be able to play(even though they get no xp) won't work for me. Roll out the isp bans, THEN when little jonny tries to get online he has to ask mommy why he can't. I would love to see a million of these conversations in person!

Why still allow them to play?   They won't level and will still exploit and greef people who are playing by the rules. 

I couldn't care less if they get a perma ban.  They know what they are doing is wrong.  Just less ***holes to play with.

rankismet

ghorman wrote:

Instead of banning a player for 24 hours or something similar why not use their ban as a learning tool.  Allow them to play but the ban time doesn't count towards anything. For example if little Johnny gets a 24 hour ban make his next 24 hours of playtime not count towards his level.

Comments?

Honestly... screw 'em.

I'm done caring why they feel the need to glitch.

I'm done with people who equivocate their blantant disregard for anyone else.

I'm ready for real MOAB... the Mother Of All BANHAMMERS.

To be fair...

... just ban 'em from MW3 online for 12 months... they can get back on after everyone has moved on to BO2.