7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 2:37 PM by weeton RSS

Headquaters sucks now

blb128

I have always played in a full party. We almost always played headquaters. Well headquaters sucks now. They ruined the scoring system. Everyone in the base should get credit for the capture. Not the first person in. You can destroy the other team 400-0, go 8-3, cap 1 base and only get 900pts. Where are the stats after game too. Nothing showing caps and defs. Only kills in oblective game modes. Big fail. In Blops I had a game with 4 caps and 20 defs. Those fun days are gone. Way to take a step back in time IW. Any HQ payers out there agree?

• Re: Headquaters sucks now
    avengedyesterday

Wow that's trash. If thats the case then they ruined HQ and hopfully they will fix it.

blb128

Wow I missed the r in headquarters 3 times. lol

They have done this for all objective game modes. CTF, SnD, HQ, and Domination. They should put these back into the after match stats. IF they decide to fix this they should also add to kill confirmed. How many confirms and denials someone obtain during the match aswell.

sounds like plain lazyness on there part tbh, jst been playing Dom and FFA on this, and abit of KC i've tried all game types tho but jst dont like the little changes they have made to certain game modes but maybe my opinion will change after a few more weeks playing

HQ has been nerfed, its really lame.  No points gained while you're dead?  Only the first person to cap gets the cap?!  At least in BO, getting points for being in the cap encouraged team mates, even non-supporting team mates to push for the objective.  Fix this immediately.