1 2 3 4 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 11:00 AM by Necron44 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

same problem here, and i've linked it with multiple YouTube accounts including the one that worked for me before. im guessin this is an issue with YouTube that they have to fix?

• 11. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

what does render mean?

and what happens if i click render instead of upload to facebook?

• 12. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

rendering is finalizing the video into its final format before you upload it. it compiles all the video/sound data into one file. if you want to make a song, you have to render all the separate audio tracks (drums, guitar, vocals, piano, etc) into one compiled track before you have the final mp3/wave file. get it? if you render it in the vault, it will automatically upload it to your youtube account for you. if you upload it to facebook it will do the same thing. hope this helped you out.

• 13. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

Man Im having the same trouble. Also, I have the premium membership. I make alot of videos and all my slots are full... and I cant make any more clips until i can upload what i got to save. Also, I have amde a clan and cannot get the"invite people" to work on it. ALSO, I cannoty see my friends list on Elite. ALSO, I have not got my doubloe XP for signing up for premium.  I have called Activision several times and every time they say "Oh, theres nothing I can do right now.. we are working on it."  Also, one of the representatives told me to delete my clan, remake it to see if I could invite.  I did, still couldnt invite, and since that was my ssecond clan I didnt get the 500xp bonus in this one. They guy once again says.. oh IM sorry.... theres nothing I can do about that now..   SO I PAID 50$ for this and the few reasons I did are the thinggs that wont even work!!!

If anyone knows what I can do PLEASE respond and help me out..

Look me up MW3

J_WizZ_

• 14. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

if its stuck on 0 it funny becuz it means it uploading mine stays on 0 i wait abit it says it has uploaded but recently ive had a problem i click render on video it loads my screen turns black and freezes or it just records the last second of the clip

• 15. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

Still not working for me after rendering the video. Says it's uploaded afterwards but I don't see it on my MW3 playercard.

• 16. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

i am also having the problem of it being stuck at 0% butif its rendering how long does it take?

• 17. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

I have a similar problem but the render fails even though I have linked my youtube account

• 18. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering

I have a similar problem but the render fails even though I have linked my youtube account

• 19. Re: MW3 Vault: Video Rendering
    IDontCamp

I have the same problem aswell, I just linked my elite to my youtube channel and its all set up then I try to render the video and its only 23 seconds but it stays at 0% for like 10 seconds then says "rendering has failed" kinda pissing me off cause I wanna upload some sick vids I got. So if it starts working for anyone please let me know or if you know how to fix that would be great to.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next