21 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2011 1:54 AM by flameweilder8 RSS

New Patch!

swagger5

IW is actually supporting the game really well so far, Stop your whining now. They are fixing glitches and stuff like that. Let's show them some love.

• Re: New Patch!
    avengedyesterday

Lol, it doesn't matter what they do the haters are going to hate.

Did they patch in some decent maps?

Rblbrent

Lol, You're funny.

speak for yourself OP, I havent been able to find a game i since it launched. Somthing to do with locale settings, its effecting alot of euorpeans. So still waoiting

speak for yourself OP, I havent been able to find a game i since it launched. Somthing to do with locale settings, its effecting alot of euorpeans. So still waiting.

Even the forums dont work , properly, I get an error message. At treyarch resolved issues with relative speed.

Wake me up when the spawns are fixed.

swagger5

Well, I'll put it this way. They have a lot on their plate, between the multiplayer, fixing Elite, etc. I wish everyone could get equal service, but that's not the case. My guess is they cater to the biggest audience first. Not only that, but I would bet fixing a map glitch is much much quicker than latency issues. It takes time. I experience lag almost every game, but I know they are working on it. They have alot to take care of. Should they have learned from previous mistakes and been better? Yes. But problems always arise. They are working on them.

how you know they are working on it?

swagger5

Because they just released a patch for the glitch that showed up 3 days ago. That's how. Obviously they are working if they could put that patch out that quick. They have also been focusing alot on Elite, because people paid an extra 40 dollars for that service, and so highest paying customers get first priority. Simple business.

gallp13

Agree with you OP I'm pissy about lag but IW SH are on it and it only been a week.

r8edtripx

Who gives an eff about glitches, fix the other bullsh!t. Chat, Scoreboard, Connection, Lag. They can't fix the fact that ther's no Combat Training. Spec Ops Survival is a joke. Please. patching giltches? GTFO!

swagger5

Anyone who plays multiplayer cares about the glitches. The reason they patched it is because A) it is a legitimate problem and B) it is a quick fix, so they can send that out while they work on the more difficult issues such as Connection. If you would prefer, we can just leave all the glitches that are found. That makes the game enjoyable.....give it a rest. If you think you can do their job better, go knock on their door and say so. I'm sure they will be glad to let you fix all the problems. Shoot, they will let you develop the next game! Be patient.

vims1990

As much as I appreciated their patch, it's funny that they are partying tonight from their "successful" and "bug-free" launch

Cool smiley 10Cool smiley 12Cool smiley 10

Hopefully they can't sort out the spawns & host connection issues as well

Rblbrent

IW isn't fixing crap, well not any issues that really matter. We got little to no support in MW2 and I'm willing to bet that we are gonna get little to no support in MW3. My question is why does everyone just allow IW to lie to us?

my question is why do you bother ******** about the game on the forum? if you dont like the game, dont play it and stay off the forum. dont come on an iw forum just to bash them

So they have patched the gliche's on outpost then? and certain maps are growing on me im starting to enjoy this game now, Hardhat, Risistance,Fallen, Arkedan, these are realy good maps, IW can not make you a good player every game takes time to master so stop crying on the forums and play the game

obzi

They've been busy with Elite?  Who gives a crap about Elite when you can't even get into a game?  Who gives crap about Elite when the game is lagging so much you can't hardly move, or your getting slaughtered because of the stupid spawning?  This has to be about priorities and right now Elite should not be top of the list.

I dont think they are supporting well the game....maybe for some players yes but for us gamers that live in a small country surely not as I can barely find an online match....

flameweilder8

swagger5 wrote:

IW is actually supporting the game really well so far, Stop your whining now. They are fixing glitches and stuff like that. Let's show them some love.

Guns suck, Maps suck, Lag compensation sucks, Perks got nerfed, etc.

Obviously IW has done a good job at fixing the game.

/sarcasm