1 32 33 34 35 36 Previous Next 401 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2012 8:50 AM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post RSS
  • 330. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

your right about the host.  went 44 and 15 one game and couldnt hit the gulf of mexico with a rock the next i backed out when i suspected and sure enough host migration popped on soon as i exited.  so i endorse taking lag comp. out.  i didnt upgrade my internet to cable internet only to get shafted but i guess i should of bought a jug of ky. thanks IW.

• 331. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

I have 20 download/6 upload. I want it removed.

• 332. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

Wow so far above your head you didn't even see it. Sure vote to have it removed. And when they do and can't hit anything you will be crying to have it put back in. It needs tweaked not removed. Matchmaking needs fixed which is why you are running into laggy games which causes the lag comp to screw up more.

This topic needs to die, the mods should have never allowed it to go on this long, i vote to have this useless topic locked.

• 333. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION
    K1ller_911

Lets say hypothetically they removed lag compensation from the game which they never will. You would think this was the biggest piece of garabge youve ever seen, people would be skipping across the screen every single game. Like pause run pause run etc.. what lag compensation does is fill in the blanks. You guys should read what lag compensation is. 95% of the people posting on here dont have a clue what theyre talking about and just spew false information. Learn what this stuff is if you want to know theres tons of information on the internet. And one last thing, your download and your upload IS NOT YOUR SPEED! more false information.

• 334. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

Actually I had bigger problems when it was put in. Maybe you needed the lag comp but I didn't and hate it. If it bothers you that bad, why post in a thread about it? Makes no sense other than you want to rant.

• 335. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION
    K1ller_911

listen, lag compensation has been in every cod game since day 1. Its been in almost every single fps game ever made, its been around for years. Its always been in mw3 they didnt just add it. Im not ranting im just letting you know what the facts are. If you want to believe what everyone says then go ahead but its not true. I wont post anymore on this thread.

• 336. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

My ping is very good. I know that there has always been something to help against the lag in the CoD games but it's pretty obvious when some CoD games have little to no lag and others have extreme lag.

• 337. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

Im in for anything that can help the connection, the lag problem

• 338. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

That's because they changed what was used in the older cod games. Its not as optimized as what it should.  I played games that lacked lag comp. Unreal tournament 99 had no lag comp and you had to aim ahead of where you seen him at in game. A developer made a mod called zero ping which overcame this issue and made it to where you hit what you aim at. Lag comp does not do nothing to solve zipping and pausing you see other players doing in game due to a bad connection or packet loss. Its to correctly place them in game to where they really are

• 339. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

Bump

1 32 33 34 35 36 Previous Next