5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2012 10:29 AM by aghallon RSS

In need of a Clan

kazdpk

I'm currently looking for a Clan who's quite active and mostly plays the following game types:

- Ground War

- Kill Confirmed

- Hardcore Domination

I'm 1st Prestige Level 61, have a K/D ratio of 1.81 and play nearly every single day. I do have Founder status which can help with extra exp. I have a mic and I'm from the UK which could help you know my timezone for clan battle/normal gameplay. If anyone wants to invite me just add my Gamertag below:

- Aikz X

• Re: In need of a Clan

add zzonic DopeEliteClan

i got a kd of 4.71

kazdpk

Now Prestige 2 Level 65

kazdpk

Now Prestige 2 Level 65

im in a clan called Faint we dont really play those game types but we do play MW3 if u want to join ask Faint shadowZ or Faint style they r both leaders our former leader fell out with the clan and closed down our youtube videos and imformation about the clan. then he joined RS50 clan my gamer name is xXHARDLADXx and ill be changing my name to Faint eliteZ R U XBOXOR PLAYSTATION

im in a clan called Faint we dont really play those game types but we do play MW3 if u want to join ask Faint shadowZ or Faint style they r both leaders our former leader fell out with the clan and closed down our youtube videos and imformation about the clan. then he joined RS50 clan my gamer name is xXHARDLADXx and ill be changing my name to Faint eliteZ   r u xbox or playstation as this clan is xbox