1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 6:25 PM by iixproshotsxii Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

    Your insult fails to add anything of value to this discussion.

  • 31. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

    People brag about stats because they want respect. They are basically trying to get others to acknowlege that they have skill.

     

    Well gaining easy kills by camping does not deserve respect because it takes little skill.

  • 32. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

  • 33. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

    I honestly run around with a knife because it doesnt get hitmarkers and i still get bitched at and its fun. Is rushing fun/skilled?

     

    Questionable, i mean throwing a grenade at a pre-designated spawn knowing someone will be there doesnt take too much skill but i guess people think so, i use a sniper and yes it is a form of camping waiting for your target if your a real sniper anyways if you quickscope thats a different story.

     

    Is it legit? in some cases yes in some no, ya you are right about the kdr braggers that get it camping in some tdm or something rather a search player, but i wouldn't go on to say everyone should run around like crazy blindly firing their guns to kill campers, i camp to kill rushers mainly because thats how its done the pre-stuns and pre-nades in search stop me so i wait it out they die i win, theres grenade launchers and heartbeat to beat players like me if i sit in the spawn whether people use them or not is up to them, so is it legit ya, in some cases.

  • 34. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

    I grant you that almost every kill in COD takes little skill, but camping is the easiest.

     

    And a lot of people want to say that campers can get shot in the back...

     

    Obviously they might by themselves, but not if their whole team is camping every direction like so many clans like to do.

  • 35. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?
    rankismet

    DarthBryan wrote:

     

    People brag about stats because they want respect. They are basically trying to get others to acknowlege that they have skill.

     

    Well gaining easy kills by camping does not deserve respect because it takes little skill.

     

    Yeah... being the dead man running takes skill.

  • 36. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

    rankismet wrote:

     

    DarthBryan wrote:

     

    People brag about stats because they want respect. They are basically trying to get others to acknowlege that they have skill.

     

    Well gaining easy kills by camping does not deserve respect because it takes little skill.

     

    Yeah... being the dead man running takes skill.

    So I guess everyone should camp then? Have you ever been in a game like that? They are the most boring games you can play. No kills, no fun.

     

    Eventually someone has to man up an make a move or everyone will just be sitting there, doing nothing.

  • 37. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

    Your ignorance is quite fascinating.  You say that others want respect when you are the one who wants respect.

  • 38. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?
    rankismet

    DarthBryan wrote:

     

    rankismet wrote:

     

    DarthBryan wrote:

     

    People brag about stats because they want respect. They are basically trying to get others to acknowlege that they have skill.

     

    Well gaining easy kills by camping does not deserve respect because it takes little skill.

     

    Yeah... being the dead man running takes skill.

    So I guess everyone should camp then? Have you ever been in a game like that? They are the most boring games you can play. No kills, no fun.

     

    COD is a shooter... people camp in shooters.

     

    Always have.

    Always will.

     

    If you're playing TDM... why run if the other team is running to you?

  • 39. Re: Camping is Legit. So what?

    Would you care to explain your theory, or are you just spewing trash with the hopes that you might do some damage?

     

    Yet another troll fails to add anything of value to the discussion.